NEW Hot Toys Iron Man 2: 1/6 Scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed ver.)

  • earthx02
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2012
      Dear Friends,
           Our latest shipment of Hot Toys Iron Man 2: 1/6 Scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed ver.) just arrived.  Friends and customers who pre-ordered will be contacted by email or phone to arrange for collection.  Please click on the link below for picture and product information:
      http://www.earthx.com.sg/content/product_details.php?pid=3437
      Iron Man Mk II Unleashed img
            To order, simply drop us an email with your name and contact number and we will get back to you shortly.
            You may also contact us to arrange for self-collection or choose to have the figure sent to you by registered mail (with tracking number).  If you choose to have it sent to you, please contact us for postage quote.
           Please let us know if you have any questions regarding the above product.
           Thank you.

      Note: If you do not wish to receive our future updates, please reply to this email with the header "Omit From Mailing List".

      Best regards,
      Chan
      Earth X
      www.earthx.com. sg