PRE-ORDER - Year of Rabbit Bearbrick

  • earthx02
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2012

      Dear Friends,
           We just received update from Medicom Toy about the upcoming Year of Rabbit Bearbrick from their Chinese horsocope series.  The Chinese horoscope Bearbrick series has always been a strong seller and this one should be no different.
           We are now accepting pre-orders now.  Please click on the link below for a preview picture:
      http://www.earthx.com.sg/content/news.php
      Year of Rabbit Bearbrick

                Pre-order deposit of S$20.00 is required.
                If you wish to pre-order the above product, please transfer the deposit of S$20.00 into either of the following bank accounts:
      1. DBS Savings/Savings Plus a/c: 006-8-041285
      2. Name: Earth X Toys And Collectibles
      OCBC a/c: 659-321285-001
      3. UOB Savings a/c: 380-378-857- 8

            Simply drop us an email with your name and contact number after the transfer.  We'll check and send you a confirmation email with a pre-order number.
           Arrangements for pick up and delivery can be made when the product arrives.
          Please let us know if you have any questions regarding the above pre-order.
          Thank you.

      Note: If you do not wish to receive our future updates, please reply to this email with the header "Omit From Mailing List".

      Best regards,
      Chan
      Earth X
      www.earthx.com. sg