NEW - Star Wars DX Series 4 Kubricks

  • earthx02
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2012

      Dear Friends,
            Our shipment of Star Wars DX Series 4 Kubricks have arrived.
      http://www.earthx.com.sg/content/product_details.php?pid=3030
      Star Wars DX S4 Kubrick Set
            Please note that all our basic sets of 6pc + Probot are sold out via pre-order.
            However, we do have some individual pieces available.  Please click on the links below for pictures and product information:
      1. Star Wars DX Series 4 Tie Fighter Pilot Ep4 Kubrick
      http://www.earthx.com.sg/content/product_details.php?pid=3035

      2. Star Wars DX Series 4 Princess Leia Organa Kubrick
      http://earthx.com.sg/content/product_details.php?pid=3034

      3. Star Wars DX Series 4 Imperial Dignitary Kubrick
      http://earthx.com.sg/content/product_details.php?pid=3033

      4. Star Wars DX Series 4 Darth Vader Kubrick
      http://earthx.com.sg/content/product_details.php?pid=3032

      5. Star Wars DX Series 4 Captain Antilles Kubrick
      http://earthx.com.sg/content/product_details.php?pid=3031

           To order, simply drop us an email with your name and contact number and we will get back to you shortly.
           You may pay $5.00 for the products to be sent to you by registered mail (local address only).  Overseas shipping will cost more.  Please contact us for quotes.
           You may also contact us to arrange for self-collection.
           If you choose to have your order sent to you, please transfer the money into either of our bank accounts listed below.  Just drop us an email after the transfer.  We'll check and send you a confirmation email.
           Bank accounts details:
      1. DBS Savings/Savings Plus a/c: 006-8-041285
      2. Name: Earth X Toys And Collectibles
           OCBC a/c: 659-321285-001
      3. UOB Savings a/c: 380-378-857- 8

           Please let us know if you have any questions regarding the above products.
           Thank you.

      Note: If you do not wish to receive our future updates, please reply to this email with the header "Omit From Mailing List".

      Best regards,
      Chan
      Earth X
      www.earthx.com. sg