URGENT PRE-ORDER - 200% Baby Milo Chogokin Bearbrick BWWT Exclusive

  • earthx02
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2011
      Dear Friends,
           We are now accepting pre-orders for the upcoming BWWTexclusive 200% Baby Milo Chogokin Bearbrick.  This is a Project BM exclusive (Bandai x Medicom Toy) and a collaboration with A Bathing Ape.
           This is an urgent pre-order so please revert back to us by end of 3 Dec (Sat)
           A pre-order deposit of S$20.00 is required.
           Please click on the link below for picture and product information:
      1. 200% Baby Milo Chogokin Bearbrick
      http://www.earthx.com.sg/content/product_details.php?pid=1932
      200% Baby Milo Chogokin Bearbrick

           If you wish to pre-order the above 200% Baby Milo Bearbrick, please transfer your S$20 deposit into either of the following bank accounts:
      1. DBS Savings/Savings Plus a/c: 006-8-041285
      2. Name: Earth X Toys And Collectibles
           OCBC a/c: 659-321285-001
      3. UOB Savings a/c: 380-378-857- 8

           Simply drop us an email with your name and contact number after the transfer.  We'll check and send you a confirmation email.
           Arrangements for pick up and delivery can be made when the Bearbrick arrives.
           Please let us know if you have any questions regarding the above pre-order.
           Thank you.

      Note: If you do not wish to receive our future updates, please reply to this email with the header "Omit From Mailing List".

      Best regards,
      Chan
      Earth X
      www.earthx.com. sg