NEW Smurfs Mobilephone Straps From Europe

  • earthx02
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2011

      Dear Friends,
           We received our shipment of Smurfs Mobilephone Straps from Europe yesterday.  S$19.90 each.  FREE LOCAL SHIPPING WITHIN SINGAPORE FOR ORDERS OF 2PCS OR MORE.
          Please click on the links below for the Smurfs mobilephone straps available:
      1. Papa Smurf Mobilephone Strap
      http://www.earthx.com.sg/content/product_details.php?pid=7096
      Papa Smurf Strap

      2. Baby Smurf Mobilephone Strap
      http://www.earthx.com.sg/content/product_details.php?pid=7095
      Baby Smurf Strap

      3. Black Angry Smurf Mobilephone Strap
      http://www.earthx.com.sg/content/product_details.php?pid=7094
      Angry Smurf Strap

      4. Smurfette Mobilephone Strap
      http://www.earthx.com.sg/content/product_details.php?pid=7093
      Smurfette Strap

      5. Brainy Smurf Mobilephone Strap
      http://www.earthx.com.sg/content/product_details.php?pid=7092
      Brainy Smurf Strap

            To order, simply drop us an email with your name and contact number and we will get back to you.  You may pay for postage to have the order sent to you by registered mail or we can make arrangement for self-collection.  Just drop us an email after the transfer.  We'll check and send you a confirmation email.
           Bank accounts details:
      1. DBS Savings/Savings Plus a/c: 006-8-041285
      2. Name: Earth X Toys And Collectibles
           OCBC a/c: 659-321285-001
      3. UOB Savings a/c: 380-378-857- 8

           Please let us know if you have any questions regarding the above products.
           Thank you.

      Note: If you do not wish to receive our future updates, please reply to this email with the header "Omit From Mailing List".

      Best regards,
      Chan
      Earth X
      www.earthx.com. sg