PRE-ORDER - 200% Pirates Of The Caribbean Chogokin Bearbrick

  • earthx02
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2011
      Dear Friends,
           We are accepting pre-orders for the new 200% Pirates Of The Caribbean Chogokin Bearbrick.  Please click on the link below for picture and product information:
      http://www.earthx.com.sg/content/product_details.php?pid=7065
      200% Pirates of the Caribbean Bearbrick
      - price S$219.90
      - pre-order deposit of S$20.00 is required.
      - estimated arrival September 2011

            Please note that our retail shop has ceased operation since end April and we are now a full-fledged online webstore.
            If you wish to pre-order, please transfer your S$20 deposit into either of the following bank accounts:
      1. DBS Savings/Savings Plus a/c: 006-8-041285
      2. Name: Earth X Toys And Collectibles
      OCBC a/c: 659-321285-001
      3. UOB Savings a/c: 380-378-857- 8

           Simply drop us an email with your name and contact number after the transfer. We'll check and send you a confirmation email with a pre-order number.
           Arrangements for pick up or delivery can be made when the Bearbrick arrives.
          Please let us know if you have any questions regarding the above pre-order.
          Thank you.

      Note: If you do not wish to receive our future updates, please reply to this email with the header "Omit From Mailing List".

      Best regards,
      Chan
      Earth X
      www.earthx.com. sg