New Green Hornet & Kato Bearbricks + Pre-order 70% Kaws Bearbricks

  • earthx02
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2011
      Dear Friends,
           The new Green Hornet & Kato Bearbricks have arrived.  Each Bearbrick comes individually packed on a blister card.  Sold only as a pair.  Customers who pre-ordered will be contacted by us to arrange for pick up or delivery.   Please click on the link below for picture and product information:
      http://www.earthx.com.sg/content/product_details.php?pid=6869
      Green Hornet & Kato Bearbrick Pair

          We are also accepting pre-orders for the new 70% Kaws Originalfake 5th Anniversary Bearbricks.  Sold only as a pair at $99.90, inclusive of local delivery by registered mail.  These are Originalfake Store exclusives.   As we do not know how many sets will be allocated to us, we will not accept deposits for this pre-order.  Customers on top of our pre-order list will be given priority to purchase.  If you want a pair, hurry and pre-order now.  Simply drop us an email with your name and contact number.
      http://www.earthx.com.sg/content/product_details.php?pid=6868
      70% Kaws Originalfake 5th Ann Bearbrick

          Please let us know if you have any questions regarding the above.
          Thank you.

      Note: If you do not wish to receive our future updates, please reply to this email with the header "Omit From Mailing List".

      Best regards,
      Chan
      Earth X
      www.earthx.com. sg