NEW Hot Toys Iron Man Mk VI + ThreeA World War Robot Large Martin 5-Pack

  • earthx02
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2011

      ear Friends,
          The following products have arrived.  However, due to popular demand, we only have enough Hot Toys Iron Man 2: 12" Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figurine for customers who pre-ordered.  We are sorry but we do not have any for retail sales.  Do have a look at the very popular ThreeA World War Robot Large Martin 5-Pack, which we think will be a good seller.
           Please click on the links below for pictures below for pictures and product information:
      1.
      Hot Toys Iron Man 2: 12" Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figurine
      http://www.earthx.com.sg/content/product_details.php?pid=6852

      2. ThreeA World War Robot Large Martin 5-Pack Set
      http://www.earthx.com.sg/content/product_details.php?pid=6851

           Interested?  Do drop us an email and we'll check local postage for you.  Or contact us for more information.
           You may transfer the money into either of our bank accounts below.  Simply drop us an email with your name and contact number after the transfer.  We'll check and send you a confirmation email.  Bank accounts details:
      1. DBS Savings/Savings Plus a/c: 006-8-041285
      2. Name: Earth X Toys And Collectibles
      OCBC a/c: 659-321285-001
      3. UOB Savings a/c: 380-378-857- 8

           Please let us know if you have any questions regarding the above.
           Thank you.

      Note: If you do not wish to receive our future updates, please reply to this email with the header "Omit From Mailing List".

      Best regards,
      Chan
      Earth X
      www.earthx.com. sg