RE-STOCK Revoltech Danboard Figure (Amazon.co.jp ver)

  • earthx02
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13 2:47 AM

      Dear Friends,
           Re-stock for the ever-popular Revoltech Danboard Figure (Amazon.co.jp ver) has arrived.  Please click on the link below for picture and product info:
      http://www.earthx.com.sg/content/product_details.php?pid=6848
      Amazon Danboard
           Our retail shop at Far East Plaza will close with effect from 24 Apr 2011 and we have started moving stock out of our shop.  Please call the shop at 68844390 to confirm if you wish to purchase anything you see on our webstore from our retail shop.
           Business is as usual on our webstore and deliveries can be arranged.

           Feel free to let us know if you have any questions.
           Thank you.

      Note: If you do not wish to receive our future updates, please reply to this email with the header "Omit From Mailing List".

      Best regards,
      Chan
      Earth X
      www.earthx.com. sg