PRE-ORDER Che Guevara x Stormtrooper Bust, Hot Toys Iron Man Mk V

  • earthx02
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2011

      Dear Friends,
          Two new products we're hugely excited about are available for pre-orders now.   What a perfect way to kick start the new year.
          The first, a Star Wars Stormtrooper x revolutionary hero Che Guevara 6" artsist bust, got us all excited.  Click on the link below for pics and pre-order info:
      1. CheTrooper Artist Bust (black) - Che Guevara x Stormtrooper
      http://www.earthx.com.sg/content/product_details.php?pid=6746
      CheTrooper Art Bust

      - Designed by UrbanMedium.  Bust stands about 6" tall.
      - Pre-order deposit of S$20 is required.
      - Pre-order discount applies.
      - Pre-order closes on 8 Jan 2011 (Sat).

      2. Hot Toys Iron Man 2: 12" Mark V Limited Edition Collectible Figurine
      http://www.earthx.com.sg/content/product_details.php?pid=6747
      Iron Man Mk V

      - Appr. 30 cm tall with over 36 points of articulations. Figure also incudes the following:
      1) LED-lighted eyes and Micro ARC reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
      2) LED-lighted left and right arms (white light, battery operated)
      3) 1 additional interchangeable battle damaged left arm
      4) 1 additional interchangeable battle damaged chest armor
      5)six pcs of interchangeable palms.
      Also comes with 1 suitcase, 1 figure stand with Mark V nameplate and the movie logo, and 1 additional square-shaped figure stand with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated).
      - Pre-order deposit of S$50 is required.
      - Pre-order discount applies.
      - PRE-ORDER CLOSES ON 12 JAN 2011 (WED).
      - Estimated arrival Q2-Q3 2011.

           If you are unable to make it down to our shop to put down the deposit, you may transfer it into either of our bank accounts below.  Simply drop us an email with your name and contact number after the transfer.  We'll check and send you a confirmation email.  Bank accounts details:
      1. DBS Savings/Savings Plus a/c: 006-8-041285
      2. Name: Earth X Toys And Collectibles
          OCBC a/c: 659-321285-001
      3. UOB Savings a/c: 380-378-857- 8

            Please let us know if you have any questions regarding the above pre-orders.
            Thank you.

      Note: If you do not wish to receive our future updates, please reply to this email with the header "Omit From Mailing List".

      Best regards,
      Chan
      Earth X
      www.earthx.com. sg