Pre-order Winson Ma Necoco Chocolate Cat 3.5" Mini Figs

  • earthx02
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2010
      Dear Friends,
           Winson Ma (Brothersfree) has just released his latest toy, the very cute and adorable Necoco Chocolate Cat Mini Figure.  Available in 2 designs - the original Necoco Chococlate Cat and the Supermany Fun version.  An excellent Christmas gift for your loved ones.
      **  PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU WISH TO HAVE THE TOY AUTOGRAPHED BY WINSON AND WE'LL TRY OUR BEST TO ACCOMODATE YOUR REQUEST TO THE BEST OF OUR ABILITIES.

      http://www.earthx.com.sg/content/product_details.php?pid=6694
      http://www.earthx.com.sg/content/product_details.php?pid=6695

           The price is S$28 each or S$55 for a pair.  Pre-order deposit of S$20 is required for this pre-order.
          Pre-order closes on 10 Dec 2010 (Fri).
          If you are unable to make it down to our shop to put down the deposit, you may transfer it into either of our bank accounts below.  Simply drop us an email with your name and contact number after the transfer.  We'll check and send you a confirmation email.  Bank accounts details:
      1. DBS Savings/Savings Plus a/c: 006-8-041285
      2. Name: Earth X Toys And Collectibles
          OCBC a/c: 659-321285-001
      3. UOB Savings a/c: 380-378-857- 8

            Please let us know if you have any questions regarding the above pre-orders.
            Thank you.

      Note: If you do not wish to receive our future updates, please reply to this email with the header "Omit From Mailing List".

      Best regards,
      Chan
      Earth X
      www.earthx.com. sg