PRE-ORDER - Princess Molly (Super Pink Ver.)

  • earthx02
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2010

      Dear Friends,
           We are now accepting pre-orders for Kenny Wong's latest Molly, the Princess Molly (Super Pink ver.).   Please click on the following link for picture:
      http://www.earthx.com.sg/content/product_details.php?pid=6674
      pink molly princess
            Pre-order deposit S$20.00 is required for the above pre-order.  Pre-order discount applies.  Expected arrival late November 2010.
           If you are unable to make it down to our shop to put down the deposit, you may transfer it into either of our bank accounts below.  Simply drop us an email with your name and contact number after the transfer.  We'll check and send you a confirmation email.  Bank accounts details:
      1. DBS Savings/Savings Plus a/c: 006-8-041285
      2. Name: Earth X Toys And Collectibles
          OCBC a/c: 659-321285-001
      3. UOB Savings a/c: 380-378-857- 8

            Please let us know if you have any questions regarding the above pre-order.
            Thank you.

      Note: If you do not wish to receive our future updates, please reply to this email with the header "Omit From Mailing List".

      Best regards,
      Chan
      Earth X
      www.earthx.com. sg