PRE-ORDER - Bearbrick Series 21 96pc Carton

  • earthx02
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2010

      Dear friends,
            This is an urgent pre-order for the upcoming Bearbrick Series 21 96pc cartons.   PRE-ORDER CLOSES AT 3PM ON 8 SEP 2010 (WED).  We are sorry for the rush.
            Pre-order deposit of S$100.00 is required for this pre-order.  Pre-order discount appplies.  Estimated arrival date is Dec 2010.
            This upcoming series includes the following:
      1. HARRY POTTER
      2. PRODIGY (UK electronic dance band)
      3. TWIN PEAKS (classic CBS TV series)
      4. TRON LEGACY (upcoming sequel to the 1982 sci fi classic from Disney)
      5. BARBIE
      6. Karel Capek (Japanese tea product house)
      7. DC COMICS
      8. HAZE (legendary graffiti artist Eric Haze)

            If you are unable to make it down to our shop to put down the deposit, you may transfer it into either of our bank accounts below.  Simply drop us an email with your name and contact number after the transfer.  We'll check and send you a confirmation email.  Bank accounts details:
      1. DBS Savings/Savings Plus a/c: 006-8-041285
      2. Name: Earth X Toys And Collectibles
          OCBC a/c: 659-321285-001
      3. UOB Savings a/c: 380-378-857- 8

            Please let us know if you have any questions regarding the above pre-order.
            Thank you.

      Note: If you do not wish to receive our future updates, please reply to this email with the header "Omit From Mailing List".

      Best regards,
      Chan
      Earth X
      www.earthx.com. sg