NEW Evangelion Movie Ver. Series 2 Kubrick

  • earthx02
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2010

      Dear Friends,
           Our shipment of the new Evangelion Movie Ver. Series 2 Kubricks have arrived.  This set consists of 6 basic figures, each figure comes with an additional part that combines to form another figure.  Please click on the link below for picture and product information:
      http://www.earthx.com.sg/content/product_details.php?pid=6260
           If you have pre-ordered the above product, please remember to bring along your receipt for your pre-order discount.
           Feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding the above.
           Interested?  Come on down to our store and have a look.
           Thank you.

      Note: If you do not wish to receive our future updates, please reply to this email with the header "Omit From Mailing List".

      Best regards,
      Chan
      Earth X
      www.earthx.com. sg