NEW - Invincible Bearbrick (thermal)

  • earthx02
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2010

      Dear Friends,
            Our shipment of 100% Invincible Bearbrick arrived today.   This thermal sensitive Bearbrick changes from black to red snake skin when exposed to heat.   Please click on the link below for picture and product information:
      http://www.earthx.com.sg/content/product_details.php?pid=6096
            If you have pre-ordered the above Bearbrick, please ring along your receipt for your pre-order discount.
            Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
            Thank you.

      Note: If you do not wish to receive our future updates, please reply to this email with the header "Omit From Mailing List".

      Best regards,
      Chan
      Earth X
      www.earthx.com. sg