Pre-order - Medicom RAH 12" C-3PO and R2-D2

  • earthx02
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2010

      Dear Friends,
          A couple of Medicom RAH 12" Star Wars figures are ready for pre-order.  Pleae click on the links below for pictures and other production information:
      1. Medicom RAH 12" C-3PO
      http://www.earthx.com.sg/content/product_details.php?pid=5980

      2. Medicom RAH 12" R2-D2
      http://www.earthx.com.sg/content/product_details.php?pid=5979

         Pre-order deposit S$20.00 is required for each of the above pre-orders.  Pre-order discount applies.  Expected arrival is 3rd quarter of 2010.
         If you are unable to make it down to our shop to put down the deposit, you may transfer it into either of our bank accounts below.  Simply drop us an email with your name and contact number after the transfer.  We'll check and send you a confirmation email.  Bank accounts details:
      1. DBS Savings/Savings Plus a/c: 006-8-041285
      2. Name: Earth X Toys And Collectibles
          OCBC a/c: 659-321285-001
      3. UOB Savings a/c: 380-378-857- 8

            Please let us know if you have any questions regarding the above pre-orders.
            Thank you.

      Note: If you do not wish to receive our future updates, please reply to this email with the header "Omit From Mailing List".

      Best regards,
      Chan
      Earth X
      www.earthx.com. sg