NEW Astro Boy Kubrick & Bearbrick Set

  • earthx02
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2009

      Dear Friends,
           We finally received ur shipment of Astro Boy Kubrick & Bearbrick Set today.  Item will be available in store after 4pm today.  If you have pre-ordered, please bring along your receipt for your pre-order discount.  Please click on the link below for picture and other information:
      http://www.earthx.com.sg/content/product_details.php?pid=5711
           Please let us know if you have any questions regarding this product.
           Thank you.

      Note: If you do not wish to receive our future updates, please reply to this email with the header "Omit From Mailing List".

      Best regards,
      Chan
      Earth X
      www.earthx.com. sg