NEW Uglydoll Figures, Bape Play Bearbricks, Gon The Stone-Age Boy +++

  • earthx02
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2009

      Dear Friends,
            In this week's new shipment we have the new A Bathing Ape Bape Play Series 3 Bearbricks.  Also the very adorable Uglydoll figures and more.  Please click on the links below for pictures and other detail:
      1. Bape Play Series 3 8pc + Secret Bearbrick Full Set (also available as individual pieces from S$25 onwards)
      http://www.earthx.com.sg/content/product_details.php?pid=4922
      2. Uglydoll Action Figures 6pc Set (variant color) - basic color figures also available as individual pieces from S$25.  Secret chase figure also available at S$50.
      http://www.earthx.com.sg/content/product_details.php?pid=4918
      3. Gon The Stone Age Boy Death Vinyl Figure (blue ver.)
      http://www.earthx.com.sg/content/product_details.php?pid=4921
      4. Gon The Stone Age Boy Dotechin & Hinemogura Vinyl Figures Box Set
      http://www.earthx.com.sg/content/product_details.php?pid=4920
          Please feel free to come down and have a look if you're interested in the above.
          Thank you.

      Note: If you do not wish to receive our future updates, please reply to this email with the header "Omit From Mailing List".

      Best regards,
      Chan
      Earth X
      www.earthx.com. sg