Pre-order - 400% Mickey Mouse Bearbrick

  • earthx02
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2009
      Dear Friends,
           We are now accepting pre-orders for the upcoming 400% Mickey Mouse Bearbrick.  Please click on the thumb below for pic and ther pre-order details:
      Product image
           Pre-order deposit S$20.00 is required.  Pre-order discount applies.  Estimated arrival May 2009.
           If you are unable to make your way down to the shop, pre-order deposits can be transferred into either of the following bank accounts:
      1. DBS Savings/Savings Plus a/c: 006-8-041285
      2. Name: Earth X Toys And Collectibles
         OCBC Current a/c: 659-321285-001

          Please send us an email to let us know if you have made the deposit into our bank account and we'll send you a confirmation.

      Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
          Thank you.

      Note: If you do not wish to receive our future updates, please reply to this email with the header "Omit From Mailing List".

      Best regards,
      Chan
      Earth X
      www.earthx.com. sg