New - Gary Baseman's Hot Cha Cha Cha Green Ver.

  • earthx02
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 7:31 AM

      Dear Friends,
           Our shipment of Emmy Award winner Gary Baseman's Hot Cha Cha Cha Green Version has arrived.  Only 500pcs produced.  Please click on the link below for details:
      http://www.earthx.com.sg/content/product_details.php?pid=3585
            Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
             Thank you.

      Note: If you do not wish to receive our future updates, please reply to this email with the header "Omit From Mailing List".

      Best regards,
      Chan
      Earth X
      www.earthx.com.sg