New - Gary Baseman's Hot Cha Cha Cha Green Ver.

  • earthx02
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2008

      Dear Friends,
           Our shipment of Emmy Award winner Gary Baseman's Hot Cha Cha Cha Green Version has arrived.  Only 500pcs produced.  Please click on the link below for details:
      http://www.earthx.com.sg/content/product_details.php?pid=3585
            Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
             Thank you.

      Note: If you do not wish to receive our future updates, please reply to this email with the header "Omit From Mailing List".

      Best regards,
      Chan
      Earth X
      www.earthx.com.sg