New Pepsi Nex x Fox Bearbricks, Bart Doodle Double Dare + 400% Bearbricks!!!

  • earthx02
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2008

      Dear Friends,
           Our first shipment of toys for the new year arrived yesterday.  The following is the list:
      1. The Simpsons: Bart, Sherri & Terri Doodle Double Dare Boxed Set
      http://www.earthx.com.sg/content/product_details.php?pid=3279
      - Bart talks as he skates around Terri and Sherri at the push of a button
      2. 70% Pepsi Nex x Fox 12 Bearbricks Set (limited stock)
      http://www.earthx.com.sg/content/product_details.php?pid=3276
      - Bearbricks based on popular Fox movies and TV shows like 24, Devil Wears Prada, Predator, Titanic, Prison Break, Fight Club, Day After Tomorrow, Planet of the Apes, The Omen, Die Hard, Alien and Night At The Museum.  Each Bearbrick comes witha mini movie poster insert.
      3. 400% Nort Bearbrick(GID)
      http://www.earthx.com.sg/content/product_details.php?pid=3278
      4. 400% + 100% Ron English Bearbrick Pair
      http://www.earthx.com.sg/content/product_details.php?pid=3277
      5. 400% My First Bearbrick Baby
      http://www.earthx.com.sg/content/product_details.php?pid=3275

          Due to the limited stock available for the last 3 items (items 3 to 5), they are only available to customers who pre-ordered.  We will contact those eligible by today.  We will not have stock for retail.  Sorry.
          Thank you.

      Note: If you do not wish to receive our future updates, please reply to this email with the header "Omit From Mailing List".

      Best regards,
      Chan
      Earth X
      www.earthx.com.sg