Welcome To The Group!

  • Gypsie
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2008
      Greetings! I am so glad that you have found this group! My name is
      Gypsie, and I have been blessed enough to have met the owner of this
      group at a local event. I found that I had alot of similar beliefs in
      what his mission is, and was honored to be able to open up a way for
      him to speak to the state of Arkansas! This is the Arkansas branch of
      Raising Consciousness. Welcome to the group!

      John, if you dont mind, would you take this time to introduce yourself,
      and maybe give a brief explanation of what raising consciousness is?

      In the meantime, if you are a new member of this group, please take a
      moment to introduce yourself, we want to get to know you! Blessings!
      Gypsie
    • shooter4hire86
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 22, 2008
        Hi All!

        My name is John Smotherman. I have been on a life-long mission to
        raise personal and global consciousness. I believe the time has come
        for all people to transcend the barriers that maintain our illusion of
        separateness and come together in oneness, love and harmony. Many of
        us already know that all paths lead to the same place. I'm working to
        create a group that openly embraces and honors all people's paths. We
        have so many wonderful perspectives, talents and experiences to share
        with each other! Each is a beautiful facet on a priceless spiritual
        gem!

        Raising consciousness is all about transcending the ego that traps us
        in division and competition. It also involves expanding our awareness
        and sensitivity to the energy of each other and the collective
        consciousness, tapping into the collective spirit of ourselves and the
        universe. There are files posted on this site, which give a much more
        detailed explanatioin of the collective consciousness, from multiple
        perspectives.

        I live in the Dallas Fort-Worth metroplex and am part of a vibrant and
        rapidly growing metaphysical community. The pull of Spirit bringing
        people together is growing strong, and many of us are amazed at it's
        gathering momentum.

        I'm so pleased to have the good fortune (or fate:) of discovering
        Gypsie and am so pleased we are on the same path. I look forward to
        working together with her to grow this group, and getting to know each
        of you! I also look forward to our collective contribution to raising
        the global vibration and spreading the spirit of love, respect and
        gratitude.

        Namaste,

        John

        --- In earthwide_village_arkansas@yahoogroups.com, "Gypsie"