Fwd: New booki for replacing textbooks with OER

  • Edward Cherlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 8:14 PM
      Please take a look at

      http://booki.flossmanuals.net/

      a site for collaborative authoring and publishing of manuals for Open
      Source software. Sugar Labs has set up another trial instance of the
      same booki software for OER development. I am arranging for some
      further administrative changes so that we can begin to use it, and
      will then invite various interested persons and groups to try it out
      and to discuss what we might be able to do by combining this with
      Sugar and other education software.

      If you would like to work on some educational materials on such a site,
      please create an account at

      http://booki.treehouse.su/

      and take a look around. As soon as we get the license menu set up, we
      will be able to start experimenting with creating materials.