Sasha: Conversations Network apprenticeship?

  • ms@ms.lt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2010
      Hi Sasha and all,
      Perhaps you might be interested in the paid work opportunity from
      Conversations Network for website editors ($10 per show), see below.
      Greetings from Chicago,
      Andrius Kulikauskas

      Help Wanted: Website Editors

      A few times each year we have openings on TeamITC -- our staff
      of part-time writers, producers and audio engineers who bring
      you The Conversations Network's programs. We've had very little
      turnover this year, but with the expansion of our publication
      schedule, it's time to add to the team.

      * Website Editors

      If you'd like to put in a few hours each month writing
      descriptions for our programs (and earn a few dollars in the
      process) here are the details:

      http://newsletters.conversationsnetwork.org/rd/9z1zisugevcc3shrpslg4su8csve4pah2m5dafuj2gg