Wonderful updates Thanks

  • Norman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2010
      Hello friends,
      Am so glad for those who have been sending help in terms of prayers, material and Monetary Funds so please you help is going to help these children until God calls us from them,

      Am so please to alert you about the new developments at the project
      We have managed to get 200Kgs of corn flour for children to eat for some time which is grateful to those who managed to give hand of help more So URF http://www.facebook.com/emmanuel.nakhokho?v=app_2392950137#!/group.php?gid=51594965753

      Which gave us the main hall building sheets and God bless you
      We also managed to buy the Tin Iron sheets for building the Main hall http://www.facebook.com/emmanuel.nakhokho#!/album.php?aid=237575&id=818523624&ref=pb
      As early communicated we need to finish the Hall so that www.ugcla.org can get us many books for the children in the library.
      We have also managed to buy 2kgs of Building nails of which we need more help to make the Building complete.

      We have also managed to buy two Axes for the project http://www.facebook.com/emmanuel.nakhokho?v=app_2392950137#!/photo.php?pid=5954686&id=818523624
      We also managed Construct the project fence putting the poles in place but have not finished the Barbed wires please we need over 5 Rolls each Rolls

      For the Latest new developments please the site is well maintained now and have the words from James Nakhokho and Julius Kaziba here http://www.facebook.com/emmanuel.nakhokho?v=app_2392950137
      What are the necessary requirements to be avolunteer?
      http://www.facebook.com/l/50c64;bunabumali.org/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=33:volunteer&Itemid=2
      Children need your prayers as we have to feed children ,Educate them, train them guide them and share lot with them.
      Now as we move we need Books,Pens, Clothes, uniforms,jackets,Raincoats and Whatever you can afford to send to Bunabumali is highly welcome.
      Please Help if you can afford

      Please friends help if you can afford. Your help can be either Direct to the Project Account
      Bank name: Centenary Rural Development bank
      Name: Bubiita Good samaritan Orphan & Needy project
      Account No: 3120417753
      Branch Name: Mbale

      Then Online Donations check here Visit www.bunabumali.org

      So that you can send us your help and support the children of God

      Thanks
      Emmanuel Norman N
      P O Box 36021 kampala Uganda
      Mobile:+256772465135