Fwd: More grant sources

  • Edward Cherlin
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2009
      Would anybody like to look at these sites, and see if we can identify
      appropriate funders for the Earth Treasury Digital Textbook program?

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2009

        I copied this from the Foundation Center website:

        Identify Funding Sources
        With monthly, annual, and two-year subscription options, Foundation Directory Online enables you to search our databases of more than 96,000 grantmakers and more than 1.5 million grants.
        Take a guided tour

        We have offices in Atlanta, Cleveland, New York, San Francisco, and Washington, DC, where you can use our resources free of charge. And throughout the country hundreds of Cooperating Collections carry a core collection of our tools.

        I am in Houston .  I would have to pay to use Foundation Directory Online.  Is anyone in one of the cities where they have offices in the above list?  I’ll call the Houston Public Library, a cooperating collection, tomorrow.

        Tom Wayburn, Houston

        --
        Silent Thunder (默雷/
        धर्ममेघशब्दगर्ज/دھرممیگھشبدگر ج) is my name