Greetings from Andrius in Austria

  • ms@ms.lt
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009
      Hi I am writing from feldbach, Austria. Tomorrow I take the train through
      the Alps and visit Franz Nahrada for about a week. My priority is to redo
      our websites so that they serve Franz and me and others well. So now is a
      great time for your ideas.

      Also I will call Fred, Peter Ongele, Rachel to see who we should invite to
      London and also others who might come and prepare the information for
      Prodromos Tsiavos.

      And I will follow up on opportunities from the Open Davos Forum. Kofi
      Annan said he would help forward my letter that we get corporate
      reimbursement for our work on the Pyramid of Peace. I will also write
      proposals with what we might do in Palestine for a business leader there,
      and another for Phillipe Aerni ofthe African Technology Development Fund.
      And there is NordPlus wher we could ask for funds fro a center in
      Eiciunai.

      And I will start work on the Public Domain math learning materials.

      ricardo I look forward to talking soon

      Peace and Welcome,

      Andrius Kulikauskas