XO teacher training and textbooks

  • Edward Cherlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      Whom do we know in the UN or elsewhere who works on global education
      issues? Some of us in the OLPC ecosystem, including Adam Hyde of FLOSS
      Manuals, want to propose a low-cost method for generating interactive
      teaching materials based on powerful Sugar software components, over a
      wide range of subject matter in at least 80 languages.

      And Children are my nation.