Re: [EF!] response to HLS protest

  • ELP Support Network
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2001
      Support the jailed activists. Show solidarity not division.

      The following British people are all imprisoned because of alleged HLS
      activity.

      Neil Bartlett, FW7083, HMP Lewes, East Sussex, BN7 1EA, England. On remand
      for allegedly bomb hoaxing animal & earth abusers. Alleged targets included
      HLS targets.

      Dave Blenkinsop, EM7899, H.M.Prison Birmingham, B18 4AS, England. Serving 3
      years for a stave attack on the Managing Director of Huntingdon Life
      Sciences (HLS).

      Kerry Whitburn EM 8649, H.M.Prison Bedford, MK40 1HG, England. On remand
      following an anti-HLS roof top protest.