Action : NFTC/USAEngage Corporate List

  • Thakin@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2000
    • Hayduke Rocks!
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2000
        A reminder. Attachments are deleted before going out to this list. Please send attachments to me instead, and I'll see if I can turn them into e-mail format, or post it at the Hayduke Rocks! web site. So would the person who who posted this item please send me the attachment that was supposed to go with it?

        Thanks.

        Andy

        --
        ####################################

        Andy Caffrey, founder
        Hayduke Rocks! an Earth First! Media and Action Network
        hayduke@... http://www.efmedia.org

        We promote campaigns and actions all over the globe, trying to remove the obstacles to your involvement, bringing more people together to do more powerful things.The functioning of this news service is constantly vulnerable to scant funds. It runs on the money I raise from you. We lost our web host and were shut down for the month of June because of no money.

        So we're having a fundraising drive to raise the money we need to keep working throughout this summer's hot campaigns to keep pumping the word out. If you can help, please send a contribution made payable to Earth First! Thanks!

        Earth First!
        P.O. Box 324
        Redway, CA 95560

        Why not print out this e-mail and share it with your friends and cohorts who don't use computers?

        NEW ANNOUNCEMENT, ALERT and DISCUSSION LISTS!

        To sign up for our free Earth First! Alert list, send a blank e-mail to:
        earthfirstalert-subscribe@onelist.com

        We also have other free lists on Biotech, the Bari bombing, Julia Butterfly, climate crisis organizing and more! To sign up go to the e-lists page at Hayduke Rocks!
        http://www.efmedia.org/elists.html

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 11, 2000
          Andy,
          I'll send you something ASAP. Did the web site portion show up ? That
          has the whole list. I am sorry about AOL, it must have converted it to an
          attachemtn because of its length.

          Philip - Free Burma

          << Subj: Re: [EF!] Action : NFTC/USAEngage Corporate List