43638Latest attack against ELP

  • ELP Support Network
    Nov 22, 2013
      ELP Information Bulletin (22nd November 2013)

      Dear friends

      ELP is sad to inform everyone that our Facebook page is being blocked from us, by Facebook, and we are being prevented from updating it.

      Despite being a legitimate prisoner support organisation that has for 20 years merely encouraged people to write letters of support to prisoners we have found ourselves blocked from accessing our own Facebook page.

      ELP remains committed to circulating the details of all the legitimate Earth & Animal Lib prisoners and we will continue to do so.

      Earth Liberation Prisoners Support Network