Re: Fw: [New post] Days before 2013, Sun goes unpredictably quiet

  • Michael Mandeville
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2012
      RE the report below about the Sun;

      There really is no valid question remaining, it is very clear that Solar Cycle 24 is a bust, it has already achieved its MAX, it will dribble along for awhile and this could be a very long slow dragged out ramp down to about zero in several years.

      BTW, "unpredictably quiet" in the article is pure rhetorical drivel. I am sure you have "seen" how bogus some of these phraseologies are after having spent the last couple of years cruising through these kinds of reports. The real statement is, the Sun is at least 50% unpredictable, if not more so. Always has been. Here is where we are way ahead of the pack: they do not grok that the Sun just spend the last month being pushed to the MAX by the alignments of Merc with the other inner planets and Jupiter (alignments = sharp electromagnetic polarizations). If this round of Mercury did not push the Solar Activity level higher than the last round, it aint gonna do no mo this cycle. Prognosis: lower average counts going down slowly. (a rapid slowdown is not entirely out of the pix, there are some fast drops in the historical record of the past 200 years).

      This is all very bad news for the R&R Cabal. People just aren't buying the fear thing and the paranoia. There is no cosmic juice to drive the monkey-works. Emotion-driven behavior is OUT, people want ice-cold logical reality, which is why the Media has and is loosing the greater part of its "Market". Nobody is buying the "fiscal cliff" ploy...etc. Everything that worked "so cool" for them a decade ago just turns sour on them right out of the box. This is the last party time for the sociopathic bullshitters who infest the political parties... I believe and hope that they will be pushed off the stage of 2014-2016.
      mwm

      At 11:20 PM 12/29/2012 -0800, you wrote:

> [...]

      Best Wishes, Michael Wells Mandeville,
      The Hills of Arizona USA at mwman@...
      Master Website Index is at: http://www.metasynmedia.com

      Author of "Return of the Phoenix" at
      http://www.michaelmandeville.com/phoenix/phoenix.htm
      Author of "Earth Changes Bulletin" at
      http://www.earthchanges-bulletin.com/

      Conversation about the Earth Changes:
      mailto:phoenix-quest-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      To check the latest status of the Change In The Earth and the location of Earth's Axis, go to:
      http://www.earthchanges-bulletin.com/earthmonitor/
      To connect with the on-going Phoenix Quest, go to:
      http://www.michaelmandeville.com/quest/