Re: [phoenix-quest] Thread: Huge wins for Ron Paul supporters in Tarrant County Texas

  • Michael Mandeville
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2012
      re - Texas-sized tall tales

      At 11:35 PM 5/31/2012 -0700, you wrote:

      >It ain't over till the fat lady sings....;-)
      >
      >Turn off the damn TV it is nothing but a propaganda sausage of a dying paradigm!

      MWM: I guess there are a lot of fat ladies in Texas who haven't sung yet...
      The Arizona delegate election has been completely stolen by a rogue criminal network pretending it is the State Republican Party executive group. Nobody knows the counts and the clique refuses to communicate with the Paulists. Nobody knows..... so State and Federal law suits are being assembled now. I am writing a witness affidavit up this weekend. Paulist delegations are mounting lawsuits in a great many states. The extent to which political organization has become completely criminal is jaw-dropping. I have read all the historical literature (back when I was a grad student in poly sci) about the history of political parties, a great deal of which was somewhat crooked and then finally lawless during the Robber Baron era. But it is astonishing to experience the details of completely crooked operatives blatently lying and manipulating. These are not mistaken people or even incompetent people. These are carny frauds with no ethics whatsoever. The Paulists are not in the club and are not about to be let in.

      Don't believe a word in the Death-Squad alCIAduh Mass Media. What they do now is openly sinister and completely fraudulent. I still listen to ABC eveninng news just to understand the texture of fraud they are weaving. The Orwell Engineers have taken over public communication under cover of the secret National Security State venues. There is no more journalism on the main TV channels except in stories of non-political topics, almost all the economic and political news is not just humbug, it is the World Tyranny being implemented before our very eyes in full dress drag NewSpeak. We are in for a vast hard struggle. They are vamping up as fast as they know how to do it. They are de facto liquidating the U.S. formally into a sovereignless banana republic run out of the City of London. The first essential step is to resist strongly by strongly calling it out for the bullshit it is.....

      look at the creepy autocracy of New Vorld putzes for what they are ----- Mayor Billionaire Bloomberg wants to force New Yorkers to think about how much Coke they drink by outlawing cups over a certain size. The key word is Mayor Billionaire Bloomberg wants TO FORCE us to think and act righteously in his terms. And that says it all.

      Anybody want to invest in a Drone Shoot-Down Practice Range? It is already the next big fad about to happen. Quick Quick, Won Luk, makee cheap practice drones, Americans will be buying them by the tens of thousands.

      When I was a kid in the late 1940's and early 1050's, my parents took me camping in the back wild western countryside. Invariably the more you got into the sticks, the more shot up were the stop signs and speed limit signs. I wondered why people would do such a thing. Now I understand it....

      Hahahahahahaahaah. My best advice to County Officials. Don't get too invested in drones.....the less they are seen the more useful they will be when you really need one for something really important.

      ><http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?378788-Huge-wins-for-Ron-Paul-supporters-in-Tarrant-County-Texas.>http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?378788-Huge-wins-for-Ron-Paul-supporters-in-Tarrant-County-Texas.
      >
      >There is a war going on outside your TV on the ground with real live patriots fighting every day for the soul of humanity....
      >
      >Get real, or get outta the way....
      >
      >inspirit

      Best Wishes, Michael Wells Mandeville,
      The Hills of Arizona USA at mwman@...
      Master Website Index is at: http://www.metasynmedia.com

      Author of "Return of the Phoenix" at
      http://www.michaelmandeville.com/phoenix/phoenix.htm
      Author of "Earth Changes Bulletin" at
      http://www.earthchanges-bulletin.com/

      Conversation about the Earth Changes:
      mailto:phoenix-quest-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      To check the latest status of the Change In The Earth and the location of Earth's Axis, go to:
      http://www.earthchanges-bulletin.com/earthmonitor/
      To connect with the on-going Phoenix Quest, go to:
      http://www.michaelmandeville.com/quest/