Record-Setting Earth Changes For Remainder Of 2011 Predicted By Ruth Ryden

  • Michael Mandeville
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2011
      Watch the possible wrap of URLs onto a second line - any segment which dangles on a second line must be copied manually into the browser after clicking on the first line.
      ACCESS TO WEEKLY UPDATES: http://www.earthchanges-bulletin.com/

      Bring Down The Evil Empire, Prosecute The Gangsters Who Fabricated 9/11 & The Bogus War On Terror
      Download WHY from: http://www.home.earthlink.net/~911hoax/

      BULLETIN ITEM: Record-Setting Earth Changes For Remainder Of 2011 Predicted By Ruth Ryden

      MWM: I believe that this below is the most dramatic set of predictions Ruth has made about physcial Earth Changes. The June portion parallels closely with what Barbie Lupien has been telling me privately about the weather conditions. Huge flood surges are widely expected. Both of them hit May straight on, thus unfortunately we are impelled to take these predictions seriously. I was not expecting this much physical tectonic changes, I do not see these statements foreshadowed in the Cosmic Frame aspects I watch. On the physical surface of the Earth, however, the energy flowing in our lives is surging with intensity of fast changes and doubtless the weather/climate patterns are weirder than ever and full of extremes setting 1000 year benchmarks. Solar Activity is surging and the jet stream (a (resultant) physical frequency oscillation of the air mass around the planet) is highly torqued in seemingly random shifts we cannot readily make sense out of with yesteryear's simplistic notions of "normal" nor with even the climatology models which have been invented during the last 20 years. I guess expecting practically a 50% probability of anything makes more or less the most sense. Sooooooo, we probably will all learn something new this next several months. And do not forget Japan is hanging by its fingernails over the Pit of Eternal Doom. Physicist Kaku reports the situation at Fukushima remains as dire as it can get. He also reports that the salt in the seawater which was used to cool down the melted cores unexpectedly quenched more of the nuclear reaction than was expected. It also distributed an enormous amount of radioactivity into the ocean and this is causing an immensely negative reaction in many circles around the world, among them Germany, which just announced it is phasing out all nuclear energy. At all levels, we are all learning, among other things, how ignorant we all truly are. How does it feel, yes how does it feel, to be seven years old with no way home. Ah, well gee, Bob, it feels just about like this.

      NEWSLETTER #105 FROM RUTH AND THE MASTERS OF LIGHT

      JUNE, 2011

      The terrible tornadoes of May have left us all with feelings of great sadness for all of those who have lost family members, homes and personal possessions in a few minutes of destructive whirlwinds. Our hearts go out to them and to the many people loosing homes and possessions in the river flooding. The atmospheric anomalies we are enduring now come without warning for the most part and what will be in the coming months and years cannot be entirely predicted even by the spiritual beings that monitor us as the earth’s position and frequencies are changing hourly. It is up to us now to stay alert and be prepared for anything. Our family here are well, just some summer colds hitting here and there, along with the seasonal allergies. Gardens are doing well this year – must be the higher frequencies! Wish we could send our beautiful Arizona weather to the whole country now. Hang in there everyone – reemember to let your inner strength and love shine through!

      ************************************

      Masters, what do you want to tell us this month? So much grief all over the world, and the earth undergoing more transformations.

      MASTERS: Hold onto your hats – June is coming! From the top of the world through to the far reaches of Antarctica, the atmospheric frequencies that are flooding the Earth will result in tremendous and traumatic changes no matter where you live. This month and the remaining months of this year will make history. No, not just terrible storms, etc., but changes that will give your planet new lands, new fields that were once dry, will now become filled with new foliage, ready to be farmed. Deserts that have filled up with sand over the centuries will shift and let underground waters again seep up into new rivers and lakes. Where the land cracks from great earthquakes, new land and rivers will appear. Flooding from the melting glaciers will bring water and silt down to lands that were overworked and infertile, which will result in good new farmland for all countries. Even the Middle Eastern lands where small tribes have had to move from place to place to find food and water will soon find new springs and fertile valleys . This is not a time of destruction, but a time of creation and renewal for the Planet Earth. As you must experience the trying days of dangerous tornadoes, earthquakes and flooding, be prepared as well as you can, use your inner strength and wisdom to take care of yourselves and your properties. Know that the future is being created, not ending.

      We are sorry to say we do see more swaths of tornadoes moving across the North American Continent this month. The areas that could be hit include land further north into Canada and lands reaching down by the Gulf of Mexico. The atmosphere around the world is moving rapidly into new currents that will affect rainfall constantly and create winds and hurricanes that occur suddenly and seemingly without the natural warnings that you have always known. The ocean waters will be stirred mightily and send torrents of water propelled by the winds onto the shores of many nations. Asia will feel this onslaught as well as all continents rimming them. This forecast reaches into the next five months. Windstorms and tornadoes will be felt in places that knew them not before.

      Yes, the earth is moving and re-making its contours; some land will fall a little, and some hills will start to create mountains. Mountains all over the earth will be shaking, rising, and falling as the crust moves this way and that. Mountain climbers should wait another year before making plans to climb those enticing heights. Earthquakes around the Ring of Fire will increase this month; many are predicting another huge quake in the Japanese islands and this is very probable, but we see the radiation problems there as being much more dangerous. Strong winds blowing across the broken atomic plants will send radiation farther inland and must be taken into consideration. The Ural Islands and Alaska are in a shaky position right now; the possibility of strong quakes are eminent. Quakes along the sides of Central America and South America are certain to bring some heavy destruction this month or into July. Even the huge ice islands of the Antarctic will be seen to be cracking and displacing.

      There has been increasing concern that the Madrid Fault in mid America is ripe for a huge quake. This fault is actually a seam between two continental plates that came together many ages ago. It is becoming uncomfortable now as the plates are being assaulted by the movements in the earth and also by the heavy amounts of water flowing down the Mississippi river at this time. The probability of quakes on both sides of the fault is becoming very possible, either this month or in July. After that, as the river subsides, the fault will calm down again, as least for a few years. We do see this opening up and new rivers becoming created that will flow into the Gulf in the coming years.

      We see many earthquakes in the Middle East occurring this month as those underlying plates are starting to shift. The tremendous frequencies that are being created by anger and uprisings in these countries of course are contributing themselves to the earth under their feet. In some cases, the frightening circumstances will bring people together instead of tearing them apart. There are always reasons for large catastrophes that humanity will never be able to understand.

      Enter into this month in a state of preparedness, both for weather anomalies and for the beautiful sunny days and breezes of the season in the northern hemisphere and for the cool winds and seasonal changes in the southern hemisphere that will be welcomed. Earth movements “down under” will be calming down and this will be a good June for them.

      Greet each new situation with the knowledge, wisdom, and strength you all have within. Many of you are moving to new homes, new lands as you are being guided to do, and that is good. If you feel you should stay put, do so; follow your inner guidance - it will be there for you. Look forward to the changes as you see them being made, as a new world is being invented.

      God Bless You All, you are our dearest children.

      The Earth Changes Bulletin Updates are usually published in a brief form and distributed free on a weekly basis. Occasionally Earth Changes Special Reports are produced on timely topics. This is Shareware Information, if it is useful to you, please help support it by making a VOLUNTARY donation (you will not be denied access). A donation of $3.00 per month or $36.00 per year is requested to sustain this work and additional benefits may be available. To provide a mechanism for making a donation, a donation request
      will be emailed to new subscribers and periodically to all subscribers via Paypal, or click now on on this URL to make your donation.
      http://www.michaelmandeville.com/catalog/donations_for_ec_bulletins.htm
      See the bottom of this email message for website and contact URL's. To subscribe to the Earth Change Bulletins:
      mailto:earthchange-bulletins-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      or you may unsubscribe by:

      Best Wishes, Michael Wells Mandeville,
      The Hills of Arizona USA at mwman@...
      Master Website Index is at: http://www.metasynmedia.com

      To order any books or products go to
      http://www.metasynmedia.com/metasyn/catalog/cosmic_cat.htm

      Email News: everyone concerned about any level of the Earth Changes (geology, climate, economics, politics) must subscribe to:
      mailto:earthchange-bulletins-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Conversation about the Earth Changes:
      mailto:phoenix-quest-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      To check the latest status of the Change In The Earth and the location of Earth's Axis, go to:
      http://www.earthchanges-bulletin.com
      To connect with the on-going Phoenix Quest, go to:
      http://www.michaelmandeville.com/quest/

      Best Wishes, Michael Wells Mandeville,
      The Hills of Arizona USA at mwman@...
      Master Website Index is at: http://www.metasynmedia.com