Phoenix Quest Transition 1: Website Announcements

  • Michael Mandeville
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8 1:33 PM
      ADVERTISING ABOVE IS NOT CONNECTED TO THE EARTH CHANGES BULLETIN

      PHOENIX FIVE EARTH CHANGE BULLETINS
      April 8, 2002 by MW Mandeville

      ITEM(S): Phoenix Quest Transition 1: Website Housekeeping Announcements

      This is the beginning of several posts which will be numbered as part of the
      transistion of the Phoenix Quest website and Fellowship Group to new vistas
      related to the tremendous outpouring of Spiritual Energies which are under way.
      Phoenix Quest Transition 1: Website Housekeeping Announcements

      I have doubleposted the following “housekeeping” information to the Earth
      Changes Bulletin and to the Phoenix Quest Fellowship. One additional post will
      be doubled and the remainder of posts in this “Transistion Series” will then be
      posted only to the Phoenix Quest Fellowship. If you are not subscribed to the
      Phoenix Quest Fellowship but wish to receive more information on this topic,
      you should subscribe to the Phoenix Quest, in the manner you will find
      described below.

      Something wonderful is beginning to happen...

      ...and I have begun to re-align the my websites at MetaSyn Media to reflect
      what is now emerging. The biggest changes are in new directions and interests
      related to the Phoenix Quest, especially a new book which I have recently
      completed, titled “Sacred Initiations”. This is a guidebook for meditation
      practices related to spiritual healing and channeling the energy of kundalini
      ascension through the chakras. It is also a cookbook for mutual effort in
      transmuting the spiritual/religious environment.

      My major focus is now on creating an expanded presence for spiritual
      activities. Accordingly, I created webpages to introduce the “Sacred
      Initiations” book and meditations. As I began to integrate them into my
      websites, I realized I needed to reorganize some material and navigational
      structures among the various topical areas in my websites. It also became
      clear that I needed as well to refocus the entire purpose of the Phoenix Quest
      website and the “group” identity. So I have begun and new pages have been
      added and many old pages have been revised.

      To accommodate various requests which have come in during the past few months
      for a better navigational system, I simplified some links and URLS, corrected
      some broken ones, and have created a master index which will become even more
      detailed through time. This new index is probably the best way to bookmark and
      access the Phoenix websites:

      http://www.michaelmandeville.com/

      Each of the major areas can be directly accessed through this URL which can
      always be activated in your browser by clicking the small icon of the darkened
      figure of San Bruno, which is my logo for MetaSyn Media. Navigation between
      Phoenix Quest, MetaSyn Media, Return of the Phoenix books, Earth Systems
      Monitor, Vortex Tonics, and this new area of the Sacred Initiations is now
      easier and more consistent through this Master Index. Consistency through all
      the areas will slowly improve through time as links are retrofitted onto the
      various webpages. It takes time because there are several hundred pages
      scattered through dozens of directories and subdirectories.

      For the Phoenix Quest group, go to http://www.michaelmandeville.com/quest/

      For the Earth Systems Monitor, go to
      http://www.michaelmandeville.com/earthmonitor/

      For the Sacred Initiations, you can go to
      http://www.michaelmandeville.com/quest/initiations/

      but in actuality you can just start at the Quest because the Quest is being
      reoriented to be at least one third the Sacred Initiations.

      If you check out the revised Phoenix Quest website, you will discover that
      there are four major themes for the Phoenix Quest: The Safe Havens Project,
      the Sacred Initiations, the Underground Network News, and the on-going Phoenix
      Quest discussions of personal visions related to the cracking Cosmic Egg and
      the earth changes.

      I hope you will take a good look at this time at the Phoenix Quest site and the
      Sacred Initiations materials. Check out one of the meditation mantras on:

      http://www.michaelmandeville.com/quest/initiations/mantra_divine.htm

      For those new to the Phoenix Quest list, if you are not subscribed to the Earth
      Changes Bulletins please subscribe by sending a blank email message to the
      following URL. This is the formal channel for announcements which are intended
      for subscribers to both the Phoenix Quest and the Earth Changes Bulletins.

      mailto:earthchange-bulletins-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      or you may unsubscribe by
      mailto:earthchange-bulletins-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

      The Earth Changes Bulletin will NOT change. It will continue to be a tightly
      moderated and edited channel of information focused primarily around the Earth
      Changes, Edgar Cayce's predictions, and the fledgling science of Vortex
      Tectonics which has emerged out of studying Cayce’s comments.

      Best wishes, MWM

      P.S.
      There is some good possibility that I will spend a good portion of July on the
      Eastern Seaboard, esp. in Virginia Beach where I may be able to a week long
      program.

      P.S.S. On the commercial side…

      …after having been hijacked and held for ransom by Verisign for internet
      payments, I dropped direct credit card acceptance. I have set up an ordering
      system which works better with Paypal and Ebay Billpoint. Both of these
      companies are highly reliable and well regarded, are stable, making money, and
      won’t go bankrupt stranding us. They accept payment from buyers for internet
      merchants in a secure process and they tender the money almost immediately to
      the merchants. They offer buyers considerable assurance. They offers sellers
      considerable ease. Only the merchant pays a fee and it is not much more than
      the credit card companies charge directly so this looks like a good solution
      for this site.

      I will continue exclusively with this for the next month at least, but I will
      probably add direct credit card acceptance again. For those looking for such,
      a tip to the wise. In the whole world, I do not think you can match the
      program which is offered under Costco’s Executive Membership plan at the
      current time so I am going to buy in while the buying is good. Then I will be
      directly tied to one of the largest of the banker’s settlement houses, Nova,
      and I wont get bumped again by some dot.com marauders.

      Best Wishes,
      Michael Wells Mandeville, The Hills of Arizona USA at mwman@...

      Author of "Return of the Phoenix" at
      http://www.michaelmandeville.com/phoenix/phoenix.htm
      To order the Return of the Phoenix or the Sacred Initiations, go to
      http://www.michaelmandeville.com/catalog/cosmic_cat.htm

      Master Website Index is at: http://www.michaelmandeville.com

      Email News: everyone concerned about the Earth Changes must subscribe to:
      mailto:earthchange-bulletins-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      or you may unsubscribe by
      mailto:earthchange-bulletins-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Conversation about the Earth Changes:
      mailto:phoenix-quest-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Get your personal copy of Earth Changes 2001 No. 1 which summarizes
      prophecy, predictions, and geophysics for the remainder of 2001.
      http://www.michaelmandeville.com/catalog/cosmic_cat.htm#earthchanges

      To check the latest status of the Change In The Earth and the location of
      Earth's Axis, go to:
      http://www.michaelmandeville.com/earthmonitor/
      To connect with the on-going Phoenix Quest, go to:
      http://www.michaelmandeville.com/quest/
      To connect with the data about Vortex Tectonics, go to:
      http://www.michaelmandeville.com/vortectonics/vortextectonics.htm
    • Michael Mandeville
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2002
        ADVERTISING ABOVE IS NOT CONNECTED TO THE EARTH CHANGES BULLETIN

        PHOENIX FIVE EARTH CHANGE BULLETINS
        May 9, 2002 by MW Mandeville

        ITEM(S): Phoenix Quest Transition 4: Website Housekeeping Announcements

        This is the continuation of several posts which will be numbered as part of
        the transistion of the Phoenix Quest website and Fellowship Group to new
        vistas related to the tremendous outpouring of Spiritual Energies which are
        under way.

        Because there have been so many new subscribers come in during the past four
        weeks, I am repeating some or all portions of the first three Transition
        Annoucements. This will enable all subscribers to get on the "same page".
        After these restatements, there will be some new posts.

        <http://www.michaelmandeville.com/>http://www.michaelmandeville.com/

        <http://www.michaelmandeville.com/quest/>http://www.michaelmandeville.com/qu

        <http://www.michaelmandeville.com/earthmonitor/>http://www.michaelmandevill

        <http://www.michaelmandeville.com/quest/initiations/>http://www.michaelmand