Ready Asks For Info On Earth Changes Relative to Ohio

  • Michael Mandeville
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2002
      ADVERTISING ABOVE IS NOT CONNECTED TO THE EARTH CHANGES BULLETIN

      PHOENIX FIVE EARTH CHANGE BULLETINS
      March 7, 2002 by MW Mandeville

      ITEM(S): Ready Asks For Info On Earth Changes Relative to Ohio

      At 12:08 PM 4/7/02 -0400, you wrote:
      >It's funny how things work.
      >
      >Just when I was thinking it might be time to move from
      >my current home in California 3 blocks from the Pacific
      >Ocean, the house is put on the market.
      >
      >At the same time I e-mail a friend in Shaker Heights,
      >Ohio, with Phoenix 5 information concerning May 2003
      >and for the first time ever the info in received
      >without skepticism. I've even been invited to stay with
      >my friend for that month.
      >
      >I've been trying to find as much information as
      >possible about Ohio and specifically the Cleveland
      >area. So far everything looks good, but I am concerned
      >as I once read that the Great Lakes may empty and
      >Cleveland is right on Lake Erie.
      >
      >Could you direct me to any information that might help
      >me find out more about this potentiality and the safety
      >of the greater Cleveland area in general?
      >
      >Thanks,
      >
      >D.Glen

      Glenn,

      The third book "The Prophecies" of the Trilogy of the Return of the Phoenix lays it all out.

      You can also check out the Earth Changes Bulletin archives, posts from about 105 or so to about 115, if my memory serves me correctly, which presents a speculative scenario composed from Cayce's comments and the principles of Vortex Tectonics.

      Your best overall source of info on this is "The Prophecies". You can get it from Barnes and Noble or from

      http://www.michaelmandeville.com/catalog/cosmic_cat.htm

      Best Wishes,
      Michael Wells Mandeville, The Hills of Arizona USA at mwman@...

      Author of "Return of the Phoenix" at http://www.michaelmandeville.com/phoenix/phoenix.htm
      To order the Return of the Phoenix or the Sacred Initiations, go to
      http://www.michaelmandeville.com/catalog/cosmic_cat.htm

      Master Website Index is at: http://www.michaelmandeville.com

      Email News: everyone concerned about the Earth Changes must subscribe to:
      mailto:earthchange-bulletins-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Conversation about the Earth Changes:
      mailto:phoenix-quest-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Get your personal copy of Earth Changes 2001 No. 1 which summarizes prophecy, predictions, and geophysics for the remainder of 2001.
      http://www.michaelmandeville.com/catalog/cosmic_cat.htm#earthchanges

      To check the latest status of the Change In The Earth and the location of Earth's Axis, go to:
      http://www.michaelmandeville.com/earthmonitor/
      To connect with the on-going Phoenix Quest, go to:
      http://www.michaelmandeville.com/quest/
      To connect with the data about Vortex Tectonics, go to:
      http://www.michaelmandeville.com/vortectonics/vortextectonics.htm