Re: [phoenix-quest] Fwd: Lord Monckton Video debunks global warming

  • Michael Mandeville
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2009
      At 10:15 AM 11/24/2009 -0500, you wrote:

      >apparently i've opened up a firestorm of replies w/the video i forwarded
      >around....below is one of the latest responses i've rec'd.....i do not
      >pretend to be any kind of weather and/or global warming expert...i really don't
      >know what to believe....soooo do any of yall have any answers for me and
      >others who might be as confused as i am?
      >
      >love for all,
      >
      >louise

      Louise, Excellent (the firestorm). I can feel the warmth all the way down here. Keep going. GLOBAL WARMING AS A MAJOR THREAT IS A SERIOUS HALLUCINATION - THE AGIT PROP FRONT FOR THE NEW WORLD ORDER GLOBAL TAKEOVER. THIS GUY, LIKE ALL THE OF THE GLOBAL WARMERS WRAP THEMSELVES IN SCIENCE THEY KNOW NOT.

      The quality of info at Monckton's site IS VERY GOOD. It technically far surpasses the claims of the Global Warmers.

      GLOBAL WARMING IS NOT A SERIOUS THREAT AT THIS TIME ON A WORLD BASIS. No one righteously, by strict empirical science, knows where it is going, if it is going. Most of the scenarios painted for it are OVERLY imaginative. There are chaotic climate shfits underway in many regions because of unsuual warming of the World Ocean FROM THE BOTTOM, most likely the flow of heat out of the rifts, most especially and notably in the Arctic. No one knows for how long. For every claimed melted glacier, there are advancing or growing glaciers. Your friend's info is out of date. The alamiists are cherry picking their scares and eating each other's fear. That is REALITY. The conjunction of long term solar cycles points towards a cooling period of a few decades, perhaps for a couple of centuries. The trends of tectonic activity point towards a warming phase which could meander around, or go away, or get much worse, nobody knows for sure. . Nobody knows how to factor the conjunction of the trends ON SCIENTIFIC OBJECTIVE ground. Breath deep and tell your friend he is flat wrong in his alarmism and his faux certainties. He sounds like Fat Al.

      That is the flat pure science of it. On other grounds, you know I have a linear view of the escalation of the tectonic activity related to a growing shift in the location of the wobbling pole. I presume it could be linear because of Cayce's psychic predictions about the behaviour of the Earth, for which his track record in now about 90%. If this is correct, the Earth will warm some more as a side effect of tectonic activity. Quakes, volcanism, heat, ocean die-off and regional climate shifts will all grow together. Do not fear it, learn!

      Unfortunately it is to our great misfortune, I mean that literally, that the R&R Cabelleros have fixated on the Carbon Tax to impose a tax on the entire world population to finance their world government and sustain their aristocratic feudalized life styles. Their Global take-over to restore Feudalism for the aristicrats and their chosen plutocrats is currently highly dependent upon maintainaing the global warming fear scam, even as the 911 fear scam was and is still necessary to maintain world imperial militarism under the U.S. flag. Thus there is much overly-wraught hype being surged through the Mass Hysteria Media.

      Both these fear scams must be defeated by the forces of goodly (godly) inspired freedom fighters. God Bless you in all your efforts.

      How does that ancient line go....."in those days Caesar decided to tax the entire world..." Appreciate the fractile as your Christ/God/Good Consciousness struggles to emerge out of the sum total of your efforts, concerns, and ideas.

      MWM.

      >____________________________________
      >
      >As a former newspaper owner and investigative reporter I have no idea
      >where on earth you are getting your information. The little you are telling me
      >it sounds as though you are plugged into some of the conspiracy theory
      >Republican radical disinformation.
      >As a lifetime student of cycles I can tell you without a doubt that global
      >warming is real. Ice in the Artic is rapidly melting. Most of the
      >mountains in Africa and South America that had glaciers at the top are now ice
      >free. There are cycles of glaciations and cycle of warming. These cycles
      >have been repeated verified by deep core ice drillings. There are three of
      >these long year cycles coming rapidly together. I know of not a single
      >scientist in the field of meteorology (weather) who thinks global warming is
      >not a real threat.
      >The talk of chem.-trails, scalar waves is nothing but a political use of
      >scare tactics. Obama has let us all down, but do your own research and
      >chose what you listen to or read. Lord Monckton is from the UK and a major
      >contributor to the material you have been reading. To the unknowing he
      >sounds sincere and truthful. He isn’t.
      >Stick with Ron Paul he is honest and does not try to fabricate
      >information. Frankly you are in with a very bad and dishonest bunch.
      >By the Way I did not say the LifeStyle News who distributed the
      >information you sent me was banned by this country. Please go back and read my email
      >again. They were banned by Canada as a non-profit organization as their
      >press releases were deemed to be political in nature. Politics and
      >government should be kept separate. Good for Canada. In this country also it is
      >unlawful for non-profit companies to take sides in political measures.

      Best Wishes, Michael Wells Mandeville,
      The Hills of Arizona USA at mwman@...
      Master Website Index is at: http://www.metasynmedia.com

      Author of "Return of the Phoenix" at
      http://www.michaelmandeville.com/phoenix/phoenix.htm
      Author of "Earth Changes Bulletin" at
      http://www.earthchanges-bulletin.com/earthchanges

      Conversation about the Earth Changes:
      mailto:phoenix-quest-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      To check the latest status of the Change In The Earth and the location of Earth's Axis, go to:
      http://www.earthchanges-bulletin.com/earthchanges/earthmonitor/
      To connect with the on-going Phoenix Quest, go to:
      http://www.michaelmandeville.com/quest/