Yahoo Short Circuiting Mail

  • Michael Mandeville
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2001
      ADVERTISING ABOVE IS NOT CONNECTED TO THE EARTH CHANGES BULLETIN

      PHOENIX FIVE EARTH CHANGE BULLETINS
      July 27, 2001 by MW Mandeville

      ITEM(S): Yahoo Short Circuiting Mail

      warning of potential security breach

      At 09:31 PM 7/27/01 +0000, you wrote:

      > I still have not recieved any e-mail from quest group not even the
      > stuff that I sent out which should come back to me. 2 days ago.
      >
      > This is awfully slow.
      >
      > 3 days?
      >
      > Just seeing if this will post to the web.
      > In light
      > Inspirit

      Annette:
      Yahoo is under sporadic electronic warfare attacks even while becoming ever
      increasing busy with consumer load. Plus, it is going broke and is on the
      investment carpet, probably worried about money. So don't be surprised if
      service is a little spotty occassionally.

      Now for your problem with "inspirit" name. I examined the subscription lists
      and no one else is subscribed with it but it may be a yahoo account name.
      Somehow yahoo computers are confusing your email inspirit name with another
      yahoo.com account. So the stuff is feeding through from your account into the
      other fellow's account.

      THIS IS A MAJOR SECURITY BREACH AND THEY WILL WANT TO KNOW THAT THIS PROBLEM IS
      OCCURRING. No they are not going to wantt to hear about this but they will be
      very upset about this because this could be a way to crack down their system.
      TO GET THEIR NOTICE, SEND THIS TO THEM ANNETTE, AND SO WILL I. keep sending it
      every few hours until a human responds. Everybody, send this to

      investor_relations@...

      curiously this was the ONLY email address for corporate Yahoo I could find so
      use it and let them sort out where this goes.

      Best Wishes,
      Michael Wells Mandeville, The Hills of Arizona USA at mwman@...

      Author of "Return of the Phoenix" at
      http://www.michaelmandeville.com/phoenix/phoenix.htm

      To order the Return of the Phoenix, go to
      http://www.michaelmandeville.com/catalog/cosmic_cat.htm
      Everyone concerned about the Earth Changes must subscribe to:
      mailto:earthchange-bulletins-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      or you may unsubscribe by
      mailto:earthchange-bulletins-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Or better yet, go get your personal copy of Earth Changes 2001 No. 1 which
      summarizes prophecy, predictions, and geophysics for the remainder of 2001.
      http://www.michaelmandeville.com/catalog/cosmic_cat.htm#earthchanges

      To check the latest status of the Change In The Earth and the location of
      Earth's Axis, go to:
      http://www.michaelmandeville.com/earthmonitor/
      To connect with the on-going Phoenix Quest, go to:
      http://www.michaelmandeville.com/quest/questhomepage.htm
      To connect with the data about Vortex Tectonics, go to:
      http://www.michaelmandeville.com/vortectonics/vortextectonics.htm