The spark of impeachment has been lit

  • Michael Mandeville
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2007
      Watch the possible wrap of URLs onto a second line - any segment which dangles on a second line must be copied manually into the browser after clicking on the first line.
      ACCESS TO WEEKLY UPDATES: http://www.michaelmandeville.com/earthchanges

      Impeach The Gangsters Who Fabricated 9/11 & The Bogus War On Terror
      Download WHY from: http://www.home.earthlink.net/~911hoax/

      BULLETIN ITEM: The spark of impeachment has been lit

      MWM: This below came in from Impeachbush.org. I believe that they are right. Every time I wear my impeach T-shirt into town I get a lot more interaction and smiles and comments. The focus is gathering. It is gaining. It is just a matter of time. AND we are in a race of time. If the Cheney/Zionazi doctrine is imposed and synthetic terror is unleashed, my belief hope is that it may ricochet and by the law of unintended consequences it will end up "slaying" the plots of the Zionazi plotters. There is nothing worse than executing a highly critical plot against tight deadlines in which most of the pieces are critical. Things go wrong and planners are NEVER good enough to deal with all details at the same level of competence. If Cheney and Co. believe they must rush to forestall impeachment, it is well for the world. They will make mistakes, such always do. Errant Things will betray them, and there are now 10 million witnesses now alert and prepared to instantly become enraged at any signs of lies, betrayal and manipulation. Anger and fear are fickle emotions and can turn in an instant with sudden overwhelming fury on a different target than manipulators had intended. What the plotters don't get is that 45 years of repressed rage, ranging from the assassination of JFK, to a thousand negative emotions about the monstrous calamity called Vietnam, the hates of a hundred other betrayals, and now the feelings of overwhelming loathing for what the Cheney/Bush Junta have wrought during the past six years, all these feelings and consciousness and witnesses are all part of the matrix which is coming into conscious expression and knowledge. The real "underground" information which is being distilled and crystallized into coherence is amazing and is widely consumed. The targets for 45 years of repressed rage are all appropriately approximately the same. We now collectively know know this with far greater depth than we thought possible. And, most importantly, we now know we jointly know this. This makes the new reality. The polarization is nearly complete. When the avalanche turns on the plotters, there will be no stopping it and it will go much further than anyone can imagine, the determined fury will be beyond belief. Such is the nature of major historical movements and we are in the midst of the mass reaction wave forming now to drive one as formative as during the revolutionary war. Perhaps even more formative. The Cabal has always sought to control such reaction waves by their various black arts of channeling them into violence and war, but the iway moots their arts. The wave has drawn far out to the ocean, leaving the political shore of the elites dry. Soon enough a massive tsunami will break against them and they will be dumbfounded. If we are skilled and astute enough, we will learn to channel the emotional reactions now rising in the human sea to obliterate the Cabal's hold on media, consciousness, government, and militarism, in that order. We need a genuine overturing of our affairs, impeachment of Cheney and Bush is only the beginning of the impeachment of a generation of liars, vipers, and thieves who have stolen the parties, the corporations, and the government.

      The spark of impeachment has been lit

      http://www.impeachbush.org

      The spark of impeachment has been lit. All over the country people are moving, organizing, protesting, passing resolutions, setting up web sites, wearing ImpeachBush.org t-shirts, sweatshirts, and caps, and placing bumper stickers on their cars.

      September 15 March on Washington committees are being set up in communities around the country. The ImpeachBush.org movement is uniting again with the anti-war movement to demand Impeach Bush, End the War Now! Tens of thousands will descend on Washington DC at the very moment that the national and international media will be focusing on General Petraeus’ report to Congress, which is being issued on September 15.

      Iraq war veterans and their families will make up a huge front contingent of the September 15 March on Washington. At the very moment that Congress will be debating the war in mid-September, the people will gather in an historic action demanding that Bush and Cheney be impeached for inciting a war of aggression, authorizing torture and conducting a massive spying program on the American people.

      Please make a much needed donation to help bring the buses, print the posters and leaflets, take out newspaper ads, pay for the sound and stage and all the other expenses associated with this mass movement. We rely on volunteers who sacrifice their time and energy but we must have sufficient funds as well. <http://www.impeachbush.org/site/R?i=4kesWRcpyYprFGq1boRkoQ..>Please donate today by clicking this link.

      Cindy Sheehan’s Journey for Humanity has helped spread the message of impeachment far and wide. Cindy and 47 other people were arrested on July 23 in Washington DC when they demanded that Congress act immediately to impeach Bush and Cheney.

      Cindy Sheehan will join Ramsey Clark and others as featured speakers at the September 15 March on Washington.

      On July 23, as Cindy Sheehan, Rev. Lennox Yearwood and others were staging their dramatic protest at Congress, the city of nearby Takoma Park, Md. voted to support the impeachment of George Bush and Dick Cheney. Takoma Park joins a huge list of municipalities who are demanding that Congress uphold their Constitutional oath and act to impeach now.

      This is a people's movement. It comes from below, from the grassroots. That is the hallmark of all great movements in history. It is always the people acting, with conviction and resolve, that changes the political equation. ImpeachBush.org is a movement that is nearing the million-person mark. 929,275 have signed up so far. It is a sign of what is possible.

      Please make your plans now to be in Washington DC on Saturday September 15. Bring friends and family. If you have never marched before, now is the time. If you can’t come personally but want to help this action succeed you can help by making an urgently needed donation <http://www.impeachbush.org/site/R?i=CyGW_TdY3mUTOvvHk5XtVw..>by clicking this link.

      We are also helping Iraq war veterans come to the September 15 march where they will be forming the front contingent. Many veterans are facing extreme financial difficulties and we want to help subsidize their travel so they can attend on September 15. If you would like to help by contributing to help pay for travel costs, <http://www.impeachbush.org/site/R?i=dxeEX2D9Pt-ZiDO8uGo6ag..>you can make an on-line contribution or send a check by clicking this link.

      See you September 15,

      All of us at ImpeachBush.org

      The Earth Changes Bulletin Updates are usually published in a brief form and distributed free on a weekly basis. Occasionally Earth Changes Special Reports are produced on timely topics. This is Shareware Information, if it is useful to you, please help support it by making a VOLUNTARY donation (you will not be denied access). A donation of $3.00 per month or $36.00 per year is requested to sustain this work and additional benefits may be available. To provide a mechanism for making a donation, a donation request
      will be emailed to new subscribers and periodically to all subscribers via Paypal, or click now on on this URL to make your donation.
      http://www.michaelmandeville.com/catalog/donations_for_ec_bulletins.htm
      See the bottom of this email message for website and contact URL's. To subscribe to the Earth Change Bulletins:
      mailto:earthchange-bulletins-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      or you may unsubscribe by:

      Best Wishes, Michael Wells Mandeville,
      The Hills of Arizona USA at mwman@...
      Master Website Index is at: http://www.michaelmandeville.com

      Author of "Return of the Phoenix" at
      http://www.michaelmandeville.com/phoenix/phoenix.htm
      Author of "The Coming Economic Collapse of 2006" at
      http://www.michaelmandeville.com/calendar/collapse2006.htm
      Author of "Earth Changes Almanac & Calendar 2003"
      http://www.michaelmandeville.com/calendar

      Conversation about the Earth Changes:
      mailto:phoenix-quest-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      To check the latest status of the Change In The Earth and the location of Earth's Axis, go to:
      http://www.michaelmandeville.com/earthmonitor/
      To connect with the on-going Phoenix Quest, go to:
      http://www.michaelmandeville.com/quest/