Space Weather Site - Definitely Check This Out.

  • Michael Mandeville
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5 1:33 AM
      Thanks to the New Aeon, who sent me a first class link to a Sun Monitoring website which I did not even know existed. It is even better than NASA's.

      It provides an excellent review of current activity and the current condition and data on the website provides a great opportunity for a simple, elegant, timely, and important lesson which will only take you five minutes.

      Review the citation below and go to the website.

      On the main webpage make sure you click on the two different animated CME's.

      Also, on the main page, find how many sunspots are currently on the sun?

      And how many are currently visible from the earth (also on the main page)?

      And how many then must be currently visible from the side of the sun which is having the conjunction? Use a little grey matter here.

      And accordingly what is the effect of the planets on drawing and focusing the location and activity of the sunspots and the solar weather? (Use just slightly more grey matter here).

      If pole shift phenomenon is real, this correlation most likely rules the destiny of the surface of this planet.

      THE NEW AEON <webhawks@...>
      At 05:17 PM 5/4/00 -0500, you wrote:
      >Subject: Three Planets and a Coronal Mass Ejection
      >Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 16:26:30
      >From: Space Weather News <express@...>
      >To: Space Science News <sciencenews@...>
      >
      >Space Weather News for May 4, 2000
      >
      >The planets Mercury, Jupiter and Saturn have entered the field of view
      >of instruments on board the Solar and Heliospheric Observatory as they
      >approach the Sun for Friday's much-touted conjunction. Animations of
      >this rare event include two coronal mass ejections with three planets in
      >the background. For more information, please see
      >http://www.spaceweather.com

      Best Wishes,
      Michael Wells Mandeville, The Hills of Arizona USA
      "Return of the Phoenix" at http://www.aa.net/~mwm/phoenix/phoenix.htm