Broken Links & Missing Sites On The Phoenix Sites

  • Michael Mandeville
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2001
      ADVERTISING ABOVE IS NOT CONNECTED TO THE EARTH CHANGES BULLETIN

      PHOENIX FIVE EARTH CHANGE BULLETINS
      April 30, 2001 by MW Mandeville

      ITEM(S): Broken Links On The Phoenix Sites

      most now fixed, I hope...
      +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ At 05:32 PM
      4/29/01 +0000, you wrote:
      >Hello Michael,
      >
      >I am finding many of your new links on your web site, not coming up- and
      >also your new tracking the wobble which you stated is on your site, is not
      >to be found. Am I missing something? Pam

      Thanks Pam, you caused me two hours of browsing my own sites for broken
      links. Good thing I took another look. Not all links converted properly
      to the new consolidation under michaelmandeville.com. I think now all
      internal broken links are fixed and only one listed page is inaccessible
      for the moment (Thoth's Prophecy, which is in a hidden directory which I
      hid because it has a lot of raw files in it and now I have to remember how
      to make the directory accessible).

      So if you were lookng for something and it wouldn't come up, now is the
      time to look for it. Make sure you click refresh view for your Polar
      Montion Monitor page.

      Some new browsers have asked me about links to pages on aa.net/~mwm which
      they got from old Bulletins. For the most part, I believe that all you
      have to do is subsittute michaelmandeville.com for aa.net/~mwm and the
      link will work. In the case of any link which contains the word
      polarmotion, make sure that the main stem of the link is:

      http://www.michaelmandeville.com/polarmotion/ then add any other
      directory and page name.

      Also....
      There are some links to external pages which no longer exist. Those I was
      certain about I removed. But also there is always somebody's server which
      is temporarily down when you are linking to as many sites as I am. So some
      I left for doublechecking later on.

      Another problem also appears in the external links. Two of the prime
      volcano monitors were not available tonite and El Popo cam was off line and
      the Fluxgate monitor seems to be stuck at April 12. I don't know what the
      score is about these. Have to check back I guess.