Ruth's Latest Newsletter - May 2006

  • Michael Mandeville
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 1:41 AM
      Watch the possible wrap of URLs onto a second line - any segment which dangles on a second line must be copied manually into the browser after clicking on the first line.

      BULLETIN ITEM: Ruth's Latest Newsletter - May 2006

      MWM: I have quite often found that Ruth Ryden's letters psychically connect with what is happening in astute, profound ways. Frankly she is one of the few who publically offer psychically-sourced information which I have found to be useful. This month's comments on this year's Earth Changes I think are five star in that department. She is either reading my mind, from out of what I have been able to model and deduce and induce together for the Prophecies Book and the Major Changes Dossier 1875-2030, or we are both reading from the same source. She affirms in this letter, more or less in different ways and words, that we are progressively moving RAPIDLY into the Cayce "Major Changes" now and during the next three or so years. From her comments you can easily read that change, deeply discontinuous with the past, is now continuous and essentially unpredictable and uncontrollable. She hints that it is time for us to be "staging" survival more seriously. And she provides an excellant sense of what is going to happen in May (anomalously variable and often cold) moving to an exceptionally hot and dry summer accompanied by full blown Global Warming Syndrome super-storms and super-hurricanes which appear throughout a greater range of territory than ever before. All this will stress out the economy and the electrical grid, create destructions as badly as last year, which of course the U.S. IS NOT AT ALL PREPARED TO HANDLE, and force more migrations and withdrawals from coastal areas. Last year was the prelude, this year is the first movement, and we have at least three more after that in this symphony of transformation. All this can be explained by scientific principles whose operations and trends can be seen and modeled in the global scheme of things. It is interesting that Ruth can see this so clearly and explain it so lucidly. Thankfully, Ruth also sees that the mass mind of consciousness in America is on the verge of a deep shift to a more positive orientation to real truth and demand for PEACE and reconstruction. May it be so. May it come very soon to spare as soon as possible any more blood spilt by American hands in the Middle East.

      Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 07:15:26 -0700
      From: Ruth Ryden <ruthry@...>

      LETTER #44 FROM RUTH AND THE MASTERS OF LIGHT
      May 1, 2006

      Although the Spring tornadoes, heavy winds, and downpours seem to be the norm today, Mother Earth is still determined to amaze and delight us with green sprouts of new grasses, flowers, and plants pushing their way up through our tired soil to renew and bless us with the miracle of life. No matter what my emotional state, going outside and searching the garden beds for new sprouts gives me a feeling of wonder at our world’s bounty of growing things that provide us with food and beauty. Even in cities, plants that force their way through cracks in cement barriers always made me stop and look. We take for granted the life that is so constant around us, yet seem to do everything we can to cover it up with the ugliness of mankind’s inventions. Maybe that’s why the Earth shakes so hard sometimes, to knock them down? (OK, that’s silly)

      Let’s check with the Masters as to the Earth’s intentions this month?

      MASTERS: “The month of May will be a Spring to be long remembered. As the newness of life appears everywhere in the northern half of the planet, so colder atmospheric anomalies will be appearing to confound the experts who have designed their own concepts of this warming trend. In the northern climes Spring will invade the consciousness as well as the air currents and the energetic awakening of the soil. The turmoil in the governing bodies of the North American continent as well as in Europe, is about to be brought into the light of day much sooner than expected, in all ways. Enlightenment, as it is being touted so much today by your teachers, is just as much a matter of recognizing truth in the everyday thinking and doing, as in a spiritual way. Those who have been skating on a false ice rink of greed and falsehoods will find the ice to be rapidly melting beneath them, dropping them into a morass of their own making. There is no substitute for truth; no matter how long it takes, truth is part of the energy of Love that rules all worlds in all universes, and will ultimately pour over and drown all that which has been dirtying the profound thoughts and good deeds of the multitudes who inhabit your world. Think of what has been happening as a layer of ash upon the heads of those who are determined to think themselves as better than all others, claiming riches and prestigious positions they are not entitled to. This kind of mental “ash” is being blown away by the thoughts of millions of people who are claiming their rights as human beings under the rule of the Supreme Intelligence of Love. There will be more and more marches of thousands of people demanding that wrongs be righted, all over the world. There is the understanding that this kind of reaction is far better and more effective than by arming with weapons that only make the negativity worse. People in the Middle East who are being killed by their own faithful who have been brain-washed by their leaders, do not have the ability to protest in peace, and either fight back in any way they can or hide in their homes until something happens to make things better. The African Continent will see the terrible conditions now reigning over millions of people come to a real standstill this month as factions around the world finally open their eyes and consciousness’ to what has been going on. The billions of dollars that are being spent to kill people would be much better spent in an effort to save the lives of people who have no defense for themselves.
      As to weather conditions in the southern half of the planet, plate movements will be on the increase, which will cause more flooding, more fires, and winds that will cause a lot of damage. Antarctic ice will continue to melt. Watch for another large piece to fall off into the sea, making a hazardous iceberg for shipping in those areas. Heavy seas and strong storms will make transportation extremely dangerous.
      As Spring turns to summer very quickly in the northern regions, be aware now that the summer heat will be something you must prepare for now. Water in many places that have been experiencing flooding will unexpectedly become scarce, and wells that have been producing good amounts of water will drop or dry up. This is because in certain areas, the shifting of the earth’s mantel is producing cracks into which the water will drain. We are seeing two or three lakes suddenly go dry for this reason. Most of this problem will be solved as the shifting continues and the cracks come together again. In other words, expect the unexpected and deal with it. Temperatures will be much higher and for longer durations as May turns into June, into July. Make any arrangement you can to provide for a cool environment during the day. Electric power companies will have problems producing enough energy to deal with the increased need for cool air and that may well end up with rolling blackouts in many large cities. Now, realize this really may happen and, if you live in such an area, make arrangements that will provide you with light and some kind of cooling. If you cannot afford a small generator, it may be necessary to join with others to obtain one together and share a space to be comfortable in. It may be a time, in some places, to really watch over those who cannot help themselves.
      Earth movements in May will be experienced on both Coasts in the U.S., as well as through the Mid West. Asia will be experiencing the strongest quakes, with small movements spread around Europe. Volcanic energy is building in many places, and sudden bursts of energy could surprise a lot of people who think ‘their” volcano is dormant. As of now, we do not see the northwestern volcanoes in the U.S. exploding, but there will probably be a lot of smoke and ash starting to appear this month. Watch them carefully and continually.
      Tornadoes will continue to be a frightening and hazardous weather condition all through the middle of the North American Continent. Canada will not be excluded from this, as the atmospheric anomalies march north almost to the ice floes at the top of the world. This will continue for at least three more years and anyone who lives in these beautiful farming lands simply must prepare storm cellars to protect themselves from this kind of tornadic destruction. Living in “trailer” homes is easy and inexpensive, but setting them down in ‘tornado’ alley is a very dangerous thing to do.
      Hurricane season will be starting early as the African Continent heats up far ahead of its normal time. Please, if you live on the East Coast or coastal areas on the Gulf of Mexico, be realistic enough to understand that there will be extremely strong hurricanes throwing themselves against these areas, producing damage just as bad or worse than what happened last year. No home, no business, is worth your life or that of your loved ones. If warned to move, MOVE! If you have possessions of great value that you cannot part with, think about storing them inland somewhere until you know that the danger no longer exists. This is the time to think and to plan.
      Yes, all this is frightening, we know. We also know, as you should, that every one of you has the inner knowledge and strength to do what is necessary to walk through each day in the best way possible. The Earth and the other planets in your Solar System are experiencing an ongoing evolution. You are here because you wished to experience the wonder of what is happening. You are evolving along with this energy, and that is why it is so important that this realization is hitting you so strongly now. As you experience physical hits and misses that aggravate and frighten, take them in stride until you know there is or is not something really needing to be done about them. Most of you are undergoing many small physical changes brought on by the higher frequencies flooding the planet and which will be the normal frequencies very soon. Just relax and let it be. It is a good time to make time to be quiet and go into the silence of your soul ­ we are waiting for you there!”

      Masters: The new find of the “Gospel of Judas” puts forth the concept of a binary soul doctrine (BSD) that seems to have been followed in the early days of Christianity. “That human beings possess two spiritual components, both a soul and a spirit, which are in danger of dividing apart at death; that the human spirit is immortal and never dies, while the human soul is vulnerable and can die, those who souls and spirits divide at death are dammed, while those whose souls and spirits stay together at death are blessed” (quoted from article by Peter Novak)
      I feel very uncomfortable with this and it is not concurrent with what I have been receiving over the years from you. Please comment.

      MASTERS: “Dear Ruth: This parchment is part of a library of writings from the decade after the death of Jesus, the man. Just as in your own time, there were false doctrines and concepts that were touted as believable. The authors of this parchment, and others that
      will be found, were part of a minor sect that purported to be the only ones with the “truth”. The word “soul” is the way humans have chosen to understand the eternal spirit created by the Supreme Intelligence, given conscious understanding and able to travel where it may and enter into lower dimensions to experience and learn. The Biblical accounts of the actions of Judas may not be entirely correct, but he was not on a spiritual footing with Jesus, in whom the essence of the Christ Spirit was present.
      Consider this whole thing as another effort by the Dark Ones to confuse and pull apart those who have been trying to live by the Commandments and looking forward to returning to the spiritual realm of Love. Disregard this document and be aware that more of the same will soon become in the news.”

      Masters: JoAn would like to know your opinions regarding the flood of illegal
      Hispanics pouring over our borders. How can the U.S. maintain a financial balance of its
      Medical and social services when they are being handed out to non-citizens who, for the most part, contribute nothing to the pot? How serious a problem is this going to be?

      MASTERS: “ There are situations here that have not as yet been revealed. Mexico is going through a most serious problem within its government that has been causing its citizens to flee in terror. “Almost-Nazi mind-sets have prevailed in some places that are making it almost impossible to live in any kind of peace or prosperity. This will be coming clear in the near future and soften the attitudes of Americans toward those who are fleeing, some of them, for their very lives. Yes, the influx is making some very serious problems for your country, but they will eventually sort themselves out as those who are willing to do anything to stay there will be welcomed as they will be the ones to help put back the pieces of towns and cities flattened by earthquakes and hurricanes.
      The U.S. needs indeed to put into place restrictions as to the numbers allowed to cross and to stay, but the problem will take years to be completely implemented with fair and verifiable laws for all of the States. In the meantime, the fight to keep them out will go on and many will be left lying in the desert or sitting in prison cells. This is a time that the citizens of the U.S. will be tested as to their real feelings of compassion, especially when the Mexican situation becomes known. The times of easy living are coming to a halt, even for the wealthy, as reality kicks in. Young people who listen and copy the shallow pop artists of today are having a hard time understanding what life is really all about, but they will. Then, they will be the forerunners of a new generation of highly-spiritual and powerful leaders who will show the way to a new way of living peacefully with self and with society.”

      ````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` (Continued)

      THE THIRD COMMANDMENT: YOU SHALL NOT TAKE A FALSE
      OATH IN THE NAME OF THE LORD YOUR GOD, FOR THE LORD
      WILL NOT DECLARE HIM INNOCENT WHO TAKES AN OATH IN
      HIS NAME FALSELY.

      (This translation is taken from the George M. Lamsa’s Translation of the Holy
      Bible from the Ancient Eastern Aramaic Text)

      In the King James’ version of the Bible, this is written as “You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain.”
      Over the many years since this translation, parents have used these words to chastise their children against swearing. Now an oath, as the Commandment means, is to put the Truth and Power of God behind whatever is being said or promised, recognizing that lying after giving this commitment is breaking the Commandment. It is a way of validating whatever you are holding out to be your Truth. Your Courts of Law use this commitment as a way to force a witness to tell the truth, hoping that the witness will understand the importance of such an oath. Unfortunately, when this oath is knowingly given with the intention to lie, the stain upon that person’s Soul is an important one, for one does not use God’s endorsement foolishly or improperly.
      This commitment might not sound that important, but if you will consider the high frequencies you are dealing with, the using of God’s endorsement becomes something you would not, or should not, do without some real soul-searching. In other words, don’t mess with God, for this is the Ultimate Power of all universes you are using to back you up. That Power has no ego and it is not a matter of an artificial affront to that Power; it is simply God’s Command, and that Commandment must be obeyed.
      The word “profanity” is defined as “manifesting irreverence, disrespect, or undue familiarity toward the Deity or sacred things; blasphemous”. Profanity has always been in vogue and its expression has changed from one generation to another. These profane words and terms have always been a way of releasing frustration, anger, resentments, and stress, but becoming, nonetheless, a very inappropriate expression of intelligent language. Using profanity marks one as a less intelligent person who cannot express him or herself in a more coherent manner.
      Using the word “God” in a phrase of swear words increases the power of the oath, but in a negative way. It does not anger the Supreme Intelligence, for in that usage there is an unconscious knowledge of the power of the word and the Mind behind it; where there is a little knowledge, more will follow. This does not condone such usage, but encourages those who have the habit of dragging the name of God (as it relates to the Ultimate Power) into their off-hand language to use it better in prayer, finding the help needed to understand and heal the frustration and anger by drawing close to that Loving Power.

      (Next month, the Fourth Commandment)
      ```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

      Referrals:

      Do take time to click into www.raysofwisdom.com into the section “Other Writings” for an interesting article ‘Reflections on Faith”. Some very good points there on this subject.

      The constant threat of volcanic eruptions around the world makes the
      information on this web site of primary importance. If you have not received it before, I
      encourage all of our readers to print it out and keep it in a file for future reference
      if and when it may be needed ­ hopefully never.
      http://volcanoes.usgs.gov/ash/remove.html

      The movements of plates in our oceans are also a matter of concern. This
      web site gives plentiful information on the Mariana Trench that might be of
      interest to some of you.
      www.marianatrench.com

      I wish to thank all of our readers for your constant love and support by sharing this newsletter with your loved ones and friends, your messages, letters, and questions,
      and the very welcome donations that are so much appreciated and well used. You are
      ` my spiritual family.
      Readings from your own Spiritual Teachers and Guides are still available, and
      I have a supply of our books that you may order from me, autographed if requested.
      Ask for information.

      Make this a beautiful month of new life and renewal of your inner connection with the Lord of All Life.

      Blessings from our house to yours:

      Ruth Ryden
      HC 8, Box 313
      Payson, Arizona 85541-8578
      (928) 474-3515
      ruthry@...

      The Earth Changes Bulletin Updates are usually published in a brief form and distributed free on a weekly basis. Occasionally Earth Changes Special Reports are produced on timely topics. This is Shareware Information, if it is useful to you, please help support it by making a VOLUNTARY donation (you will not be denied access). A donation of $3.00 per month or $36.00 per year is requested to sustain this work and additional benefits may be available. To provide a mechanism for making a donation, a donation request
      will be emailed to new subscribers and periodically to all subscribers via Paypal, or click now on on this URL to make your donation.
      http://www.michaelmandeville.com/catalog/donations_for_ec_bulletins.htm
      See the bottom of this email message for website and contact URL's. To subscribe to the Earth Change Bulletins:
      mailto:earthchange-bulletins-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      or you may unsubscribe by:

      Best Wishes, Michael Wells Mandeville,
      The Hills of Arizona USA at mwman@...
      Master Website Index is at: http://www.michaelmandeville.com

      Author of "Return of the Phoenix" at
      http://www.michaelmandeville.com/phoenix/phoenix.htm
      Author of "The Coming Economic Collapse of 2006" at
      http://www.michaelmandeville.com/calendar/collapse2006.htm
      Author of "Earth Changes Almanac & Calendar 2003"
      http://www.michaelmandeville.com/calendar

      Conversation about the Earth Changes:
      mailto:phoenix-quest-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      To check the latest status of the Change In The Earth and the location of Earth's Axis, go to:
      http://www.michaelmandeville.com/earthmonitor/
      To connect with the on-going Phoenix Quest, go to:
      http://www.michaelmandeville.com/quest/