Cornplanter Rips Straight To The Essense On Mad Cows

  • Michael Mandeville
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2005
      Watch the possible wrap of URLs onto a second line - any segment which dangles on a second line must be copied manually into the browser after clicking on the first line.

      BULLETIN ITEM: Cornplanter Rips Straight To The Essense On Mad Cows

      Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 09:36:56 -0700
      Subject: [phoenix-quest] Mad Cow Channeled Message

      by Cornplanter

      Greetings dear Children of Light;

      This is your beloved Elsie bringing through a message of Light and
      Love from the realms of spirit involuted into matter on your own
      earth-plane, for the edification and enlightenment of all of humanity.
      Currently I am actually living in an undisclosed facility surrounded by
      thousands of my race, somewhere in western North America, from whence I
      give this communication. I am Elsie. I am a Cow. Do you know
      what a cow is?

      Look, I'm a grazing animal; I'm meant to eat grass. But no, my
      handlers at best give me daily doses of moldy dried hay, antibiotics,
      insecticides, and metabolism-altering drugs... and keep me "pastured"
      between milkings in standing-room-only pens on a putrid pile of manure.
      My whole life consists of eating my "scientific" rations of partial
      food and "health-additives", and walking through the milking shed.
      I have not seen a blade of living grass in my life. I am on so many
      drugs that I have no idea what normal is (you might compare it to
      permanent crystal and crack addiction with no reprieve), and my whole
      body is so filled with poisons that insects and many bacteria cannot
      exist within me. After I have been milked constantly, have become
      completely wasted, and I am too exhausted to go on, and I will be sent
      to a meat-packing plant. There, if I cannot stand up even for a short
      time when the handlers lift me back up, I will be called a "downer",
      but if no one is the wiser, I will still be cut up into "wholesome,"
      USDA approved hamburger meat.

      For this kind of life, do I need a brain? Who cares if my brain is
      wasted? I have to be virtually dead before anyone will think about
      testing me for "Mad Cow Disease." But whether or not I get tested,
      I can tell you this: I'm one MAD COW. I do not deserve this
      treatment. You humans are worse than animals!!!!!! You are a curse
      upon all life. If I can pass on Mad Cow Disease and help to
      completely wipe out the human race, then I will not have lived in
      vain. Death to all humans!!!!

      Blessings upon you, dear Children of Light,

      Elsie the Cow

      The Earth Changes Bulletin Updates are usually published in a brief form and distributed free on a weekly basis. Occasionally Earth Changes Special Reports are produced on timely topics. This is Shareware Information, if it is useful to you, please help support it by making a VOLUNTARY donation (you will not be denied access). A donation of $2.00 per month or $24.00 per year is requested to sustain this work and additional benefits may be available. To provide a mechanism for making a donation, a donation request
      will be emailed to new subscribers and periodically to all subscribers via Paypal, or click now on on this URL to make your donation.
      http://www.michaelmandeville.com/catalog/donations_for_ec_bulletins.htm
      See the bottom of this email message for website and contact URL's. To subscribe to the Earth Change Bulletins:
      mailto:earthchange-bulletins-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      or you may unsubscribe by:

      Best Wishes, Michael Wells Mandeville,
      The Hills of Arizona USA at mwman@...
      Master Website Index is at: http://www.michaelmandeville.com

      Author of "Return of the Phoenix" at
      http://www.michaelmandeville.com/phoenix/phoenix.htm
      Author of "The Coming Economic Collapse of 2006" at
      http://www.michaelmandeville.com/calendar/collapse2006.htm
      Author of "Earth Changes Almanac & Calendar 2003"
      http://www.michaelmandeville.com/calendar

      Conversation about the Earth Changes:
      mailto:phoenix-quest-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      To check the latest status of the Change In The Earth and the location of Earth's Axis, go to:
      http://www.michaelmandeville.com/earthmonitor/
      To connect with the on-going Phoenix Quest, go to:
      http://www.michaelmandeville.com/quest/