Strategic Overview of PNAC and our Pickle

  • Michael Mandeville
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2004

      Watch the possible wrap of URLs onto a second line - any segment which dangles on a second line must be copied manually into the browser after  clicking on the first line.

      ITEMS: Strategic Overview of PNAC and our Pickle

      The following summary is extremely well done and is written by Bernard Weiner.  Those who fear the one-word Jewish conspiracy, take note of Bernard's name.  Check him out.  Is this one more of a long list of Jewish media people who are "outing" the Zionist lobby for what they really are?  E X X X X P A A A A N N N D your awareness.