RE: [earth_rose_farm] Rose and Ray on Earth Rose Farm

  • Rodrigue, James N
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 30, 2011

      Normally, I love reading about the goings on at ERF. This time, it saddened me beyond words. I can feel your disappointment in your typed words. Please do not loose heart, for what you are doing and want to do with ERF is amazing. I wish I was in a situation to help you out somehow. Maybe in 9 years when I FINALLY get to retire I’ll sell everything I own and see about coming back to CR and helping you out. I’d love to do that. I wish you all the best. I know it’s hard NOT to loose faith in people when you run across someone who lets you down so drastically. Remember, not everyone will take advantage of you, it’s just really hard to tell who will and who won’t. I think what you’re trying to do there is a great gift and it will take a special kind of person to realize this. I’m wishing you the best of luck (with better folks) and a Happy New Year. Please don’t give up…

      Jim Rodrigue

      Enforcement & Field Services

      Maine Dept. of Environmental Protection

      17 SHS, Augusta , ME 04330-0017

      Cell: (207) 446-1875

      Email: james.n.rodrigue@...

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 30, 2011
        God bless you all! So sorry to hear of this horrible treatment and praying your farm will flourish with great help, ambition, and enthusiasm! May you find the perfect volunteers!
        Love,
        Alicia Hashem

        Sent from my iPod

        On Dec 30, 2011, at 12:12 AM, "Glowing Feather" <glowingfeather@...> wrote:

[...]

        =
      • Pepper Hernandez
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 30, 2011
          I am so sorry to hear about this. Much love and light. If there is anything I can do please let me know.
          Pepper~

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 13, 2013
            Thank ygou bro for your support. Our dream has produced nightmares at
            times but we still are open to recieve folks that are honest, that are
            focused and that are into helping our dream become real...