ERFarm will be in sleep mode till Christmas

  • Earth Rose Farm
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2011
      We have our two local workers taking care of the reforestation project &
      our farm till our return. The volunteer that was to stay till December
      has left the farm. It does not work for us to leave others with our
      dream. I believe folks have good intentions but are not invested
      financially or spiritually to ERF and just have their own agendas. We
      are very disappointed but will remain focused on the task at hand. We
      now have permanant custody of our 11 year old granddaughter who has
      juvinile diabetes we will bring her to the farm with us. We will reopen
      the volunteer program in January through May please if interested in
      comming for 2012 tell us in advance we will have only a few volunteers
      this year so contact us asap. The farm itself is in great shape and our
      local workers will begin some start up plants for us. Lookingforward to
      2012
    • maryann vanhoomissen
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2011
      • 1 Attachment
      • 814 KB
      Hola Glo - so sorry I missed you in Washington.

      PLEASE check out this link for your granddaughter.  This link is SO helpful - for whatever ails ya.

      http://www.healingfoodreference.com/diabetes.html

      Abrazos - hey, are you thinking about Palenque December 2012??

      watta

      To: earth_rose_farm@yahoogroups.com

      Message 3 of 3 , Nov 5, 2011
        Hi. this is Isyyes from europe, just saying hi and best wishes.
        still battling illness but following you from a far. my own farm near san isidro, in my absence was stolen and i don't have energy to pursue it right now legally.
        i see that you are moving back and forth from disappointment to trust in people. I believe you need someone who sees your project not as a summer adventure. very few people are willing to leave the 'normal' world physically and spiritually.
        It seems you need a person who sees your farm as the reality of  their own life and not just a form of escape.
        In other words, the person that can help you will come to your farm with the intention either to stay or to move on to their own farm. This is how I see this issue.
        In any case, your commitment and gradual growth process gives me hope.
        Carry on and be strong.
        Isyyes.