The Dream is awaiting to be awakened

  • Earth Rose Farm
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2011
      Due to us not finding the right volunteers to care take our land and the
      animals there we had to put the volunteer program to sleep from May 8th
      till July 21. We have found a very good man that wants to intern on the
      land from July till December. I will be going to take him there and
      check on the farm. We ahve had our local workers Christian & Carlos
      watch the land in our absence. Christian has put his animals there and
      taking care of them also. We still will be taking application for next
      winter December 2011 through May 2012. If you are very qualified, do not
      need supervision and want to go to the farm between now & December send
      us a request for an application. Hope to hear from you and will report
      back on my return from the farm in July.