RE: [earth_rose_farm] Earth Rose Farm 2006 through 2011 New Beginings

  • jeremy -
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2011
      Hard to believe it's been 5 years! How quickly time flies. Thanks for always keeping the updates coming, I don't comment too much, but think about you (and the mad-cap poetry :) often. Armando sends love too. Started making some art since I saw you last, you can see some in the link in my sig below (fancy huh:)

      Light and Love,

      Jeremy
      Shamanic Harmonics
      Psychedelic Art & Jewelry Laboratory
      www.ShamanicHarmonics.com
      jeremy@...

      To: earth_rose_farm@yahoogroups.com
      From: glowingfeather@...
      Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 23:30:45 +0000
      Subject: [earth_rose_farm] Earth Rose Farm 2006 through 2011 New Beginings

      This year has been the least volunteers and the most we ahve depended on
      local labor to get through the year. We ahve decided not to let the farm
      into the hands of volunteers instead let our local friend and worker
      Chridtian and his wife sonia to manage the farm in our absence. We have
      had also the new developenment that we may have the responcibility of
      raising our 1o year old granddaughter. We ahd only two volunteers sicne
      January Charlie the lumber jack and Dylan the surfer/ Gardener. I will
      leave in a week adn rosie will return for one more month to see the
      completion of our new home. We amy rent it or may just close it down for
      the winter. Unsure if there will be a volunteer crew for May through
      December. We ahve had to change aour dream somewhat with the reality fo
      trusting those that have no equity into taking care of our dream.
      Now that we have another responcibility in raising our grand girl we
      will ahve to be more careful in our approach to the farm. wishing always
      for the best planning for the worst and hopeing for a joyous outcome.
      All those who grace our land are destine to grow to know the depth of
      being an ERFarmer. Happy 5 years down starting our 6th year of growing
      in the knowing of the seeds we are sowing