from new member Dylan

  • dylanb1013
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2010
      I am coming to your area around Dec. 15, 2010. I will be staying at the Cooperativo Silencio about 20 minute's drive south of you near the Playa El Rey, halfway to Quepos. I am Rainbow Family of Florida and have been going to gatherings for many years. You can find me on the Rainbow Gatherings website www.rainbowgatherings.org I started the group there called the Mayan Calendar and the Time Keepers. Please respond to this message if you would like me to come and check out your property.
      Thank You,
      Dylan