WoW Wonderful WWOOFers

  • Eath Rose Farm
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2010
      This is by far one of the best working crew we have had in the past 4 years. In three days so much has been done and we trust them with our farm completely couples one single woman and three men, Ages are from 17 through. We are cho ping and opening fields for future tree reforestation making trails to the river direct from the farm and lots of planting including 30 strawberry plants.  5 of us will be going this weekend to Dominical beach for super bowl and swimming.

      Rosie and I are soul grateful for their maturity and willingness to work to bettter the land.  The beauty is that we have them all month to help. This is the whole reason we started this farm to ahve younglings that want to plant their futures and learn from the land. We are booked now till April but have tent and rental of 1 room left with no work requirement.

      This is a wonderful birthday present On Feb 12Th I will be 61 years young and on the 14th will do a heart song life dance playshop.